I want quotes

E-Hero Kyle

Ah... I would say:

"Many please and satisfy themselves with mere civility and

common morality. They bless themselves that they are not

swearers, nor drunkards, nor extortioners, nor adulterers,

etc. Their behavior is civil, sincere, harmless, and blameless.

But civility is not sanctity. Civility rested in—is but a beautiful

abomination—a smooth way to hell and destruction." -Chapel

^I love that one ^_^

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.

Time is a great teacher' date=' but unfortunately it kills all its pupils...[/quote']

Love that quotes

"Only 2 things are infinite in this world' date=' human stupidity and the universe. And I'm not sure about the latter"

[/quote']

Can't understand this

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.

Time is a great teacher' date=' but unfortunately it kills all its pupils...[/quote']

Love that quotes

"Only 2 things are infinite in this world' date=' human stupidity and the universe. And I'm not sure about the latter"

[/quote']

Can't understand this

You just helped prove it. xD

[/quote']

Can't understand this.

Basically, he (the quotee) says that two things are infinite (Stupid people and the Universe) but he isnt sure the Universe is infinite, so he is saying the only infinite thing is stupidity in people.

"When life gives you lemons, you get a new life. Now."

Or you can replace life with god. Either way works.

"If you meet someone who is exactly like you, you shoot them. There can only be one of you."

=D

"Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris? 1's dead, but created his own fighting style. 1's alive, but can't beat the dead 1. I'll go with Bruce Lee."

;D

"Lolwut?"

xD

There.

A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker.

He who experiences the unity of life sees his own Self in all beings' date=' and all beings in his own Self, and looks on everything with an impartial eye.

[/quote']

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

In the sky' date=' there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then beleive them to be true.

[/quote']

Let yourself be open and life will be easier. A spoon of salt in a glass of water makes the water undrinkable. A spoon of salt in a lake is almost unnoticed.

However many holy words you read' date='However many you speak,What good will they do you If you do not act on upon them?

[/quote']

Neither fire nor wind' date=' birth nor death can erase our good deeds.

[/quote']

A wise man' date=' recognizing that the world is but an illusion, does not act as if it is real, so he escapes the suffering.

[/quote']

Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis' date=' when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.

[/quote']

You will not be punished for your anger' date=' you will be punished by your anger.

[/quote']

Archived