The Big September 2009 "What if?" topic?

See Topic  

1 member has voted

1. 1. See Topic

• Dark Strike Fighter
    • Monster Reborn
    • Card of Safe Return
    • Crush Card Virus
    • I don't want any of them banned.

Wha? there is a rumored list? o.O

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-146138.html

I remember this now. I don't know why I thought this was just a joke list. Okay' date=' bye cosr, rest doesn't make seance.

Wha? there is a rumored list? o.O

Yes. And Gale is limited so you will lose the bet ;)

OT:

CCV!

Then maybe DSF.

CoSR only if they lift the limit on Mezuki' date=' PSZ.

Reborn can stay, but banning him isn't bad :D

[/quote']

The hell I did, this is rumored, false, and just all out wrong.

unlimited breakers is still messing in my head still.......just......why?

unlimit breaker in this post-endymion release world? how stupid is this guy?

I would be unstopable.

I say dsf has to go, we made it into an otk abused cat additiced junkie, and it needs rehab.

the type/abtibute hypothedical doesn't even stop him in the blackwing style otk`.

getting rid of monster reborn is a bad idea, unless we get a new revival card that is more fair, monster reborn is the least abuseable thing we have.

All 4 of them need to be banned.

Reasons for such a bold statement? o.O

i'll try to answer this,

1. monster reborn = nab one monster that can be special summoned from either grave with no backlash....broken and was banned for a reason.

2. crush card virus = cause the banhammer has been winding up for a long time to deal a strong swift BANg onthis cards purple hairy balls. and about time.

3. dark strike fighter = OTK.....not just one deck specific but multiple variations. deserves it.

4 card of safe return = ok i really didnt think this was deserved but theni went to the bathroom and had enlightenment. its just a draw engine and wih the new sets coming out im sure the draw engine power might be too much.

getting rid of monster reborn is a bad idea' date=' unless we get a new revival card that is more fair, monster reborn is the least abuseable thing we have.

[/quote']

Call of the Haunted?

LOLduelist will yell and cry Jinzo and Brionic abuse! Just like they are crying DSF Abuse now.

Brionac doesn't work with COTH. When COTH is removed form the field the monster is destroyed. And even if ti worked it's a trap so it's not abusable. And what is better Monster Reborn or Jinzo Abuse?

unlimited breakers is still messing in my head still.......just......why?

unlimit breaker in this post-endymion release world? how stupid is this guy?

I would be unstopable.

I say dsf has to go' date=' we made it into an otk abused cat additiced junkie, and it needs rehab.

the type/abtibute hypothedical doesn't even stop him in the blackwing style otk`.

getting rid of monster reborn is a bad idea, unless we get a new revival card that is more fair, monster reborn is the least abuseable thing we have.

[/quote']

mmm rumored banlists says so and post-endymion release world. wouldnt that just mean spellcasters have the comeback tha they deserve in the tournements? konami is looking to make profit. why wouldnt they want peoplenow to look for the secret and gold breakers now tht he's unimited. and more reason to buy more spell caster structures.

am i missing anything

i'll try to answer this' date='

1. monster reborn = nab one monster that can be special summoned from either grave with no backlash....broken and was banned for a reason.

2. crush card virus = cause the banhammer has been winding up for a long time to deal a strong swift BANg onthis cards purple hairy balls. and about time.

3. dark strike fighter = OTK.....not just one deck specific but multiple variations. deserves it.

4 card of safe return = ok i really didnt think this was deserved but theni went to the bathroom and had enlightenment. its just a draw engine and wih the new sets coming out im sure the draw engine power might be too much.

[/quote']

lol on how you've gained enlightenment. Good reasons, I just disagree.

getting rid of monster reborn is a bad idea' date=' unless we get a new revival card that is more fair, monster reborn is the least abuseable thing we have.

[/quote']

Call of the Haunted?

LOLduelist will yell and cry Jinzo and Brionic abuse! Just like they are crying DSF Abuse now.

Brionac doesn't work with COTH. When COTH is removed form the field the monster is destroyed. And even if ti worked it's a trap so it's not abusable. And what is better Monster Reborn or Jinzo Abuse?

Some monsters like to be destroyed again Like All the Fallen angels. Dandylion, You get the point.

Guest Chaos Pudding

CCV, DSF, and Reborn should be obvious. CoSR because it rewards overextention.

CCV' date=' DSF, and Reborn should be obvious. CoSR because it rewards overextention.

[/quote']

DSF shouldn't be banned because nobody can create a good reason to why. Im tired of hearing the whining about CCV. Its not broken (just like Victory Dragon) but if it will ge t people to shut up about it, ban CCV. Reborn is fine. I have no views of CoSR. I feel as though if you can get away with it, you got it.

CCV. It completly destroys the other player. :lol:

Have you ever played a Rescue cat deck? 4-5 Main deck targets and synchros while they all play POA and Cold wave. It lol's at CCV while currently owning the meta.

[/quote']

Call of the Haunted?

alassca pisscu in response to your attack.

now, no matter what you do, you lose all your (face up, dam errata) monsters.

Guest Chaos Pudding

DSF should be banned because it turns mediocre plays into OTKs. CCV should be banned because of the level of control over the game it gives to the player who activates it first. Reborn should be banned because costless generic revival is bad for the game.

@nate: can tell you the mainreasonwhy everone complains about ccv cause its still Hundreds of dollars in value and for the fact that even though kitty sync decks arent affected doesnt mean the rest of the meta isn't. another deck that isnt affected that much is black wings cause gale, north, kalut arent affected and they are the main key cards in the deck.

Archived