G-TRON

Lord Metallium

Few Mistakes' date=' Yeah Right, vnnila someat the start so you get used to it and so on.

op'd.

[/quote']

Thanks for the info i going later to reveal the ritual and how it works. say do you like it or it needs some repair. This character i found it long time ago do not bother finding it the creators of that character went down sadly i just save the character and post it here to show it to everyone what realy is hedgehog NO.4

Lemme help you a little!

First off, using a pic with ever a little black or white space on the outline, is already bad. Maybe cut that out.

Second off, writing in pics is not really good. Try and find a wordless pic, or ever cut the words out.

3: Don't make a name all caps, and maybe try another name!

4: Divines aren't encouraged. Make him LIGHT or something else.

5: Fake Types aren't very good, unless they're a sub-type. As of now, Alien is an archtype, not a real type, so maybe give it a real type, then make it's subtype Hegdehog or something.

5: Level 12s aren't great either. Maybe make it a Level 10.

6: Work on your OCG. Check out real cards, and OCG threads (if you find them) to get your OCG better.

7: Don't make 9000 ATK and 7500, that's way to OPd. Lower to 3000s-4000. Or maybe even 4500.

8: Work on OPdness. This card is very OPd, and can easily 1 hit KO an opponent.

Lemme help you a little!

First off' date=' using a pic with ever a little black or white space on the outline, is already bad. Maybe cut that out.

Second off, writing in pics is not really good. Try and find a wordless pic, or ever cut the words out.

5: Fake Types aren't very good, unless they're a sub-type. As of now, Alien is an archtype, not a real type, so maybe give it a real type, then make it's subtype Hegdehog or something.

6: Work on your OCG. Check out real cards, and OCG threads (if you find them) to get your OCG better.

7: Don't make 9000 ATK and 7500, that's way to OPd. Lower to 3000s-4000. Or maybe even 4500.

8: Work on OPdness. This card is very OPd, and can easily 1 hit KO an opponent.[/color']

Again thanks for the info but that picture is like that and i don't know about this hole process remember i new here and needs practice. if you like to help me give me a link so i can give you the picture i wold really appreciate all the help thank you.

Lemme help you a little!

First off' date=' using a pic with ever a little black or white space on the outline, is already bad. Maybe cut that out.

8: Work on OPdness. This card is very OPd, and can easily 1 hit KO an opponent.[/color']

Again thanks for the info but that picture is like that and i don't know about this hole process remember i new here and i need practice. if you like to help me give me a link so i can give you the picture i wold really appreciate all the help thank you.

PM me the link to the picture' date=' and I'll see what I can do.[/color']

http://images.yugiohcardmaker.net/367438/956664055.jpg

here man and thank you very much

The grammar is so horrible.. it left me speechless.

i know dude first time i just wanted to show the character that's all.

aaaaaaaaaaa wierd it looks thike a guy hu got his head on fire.

rare character is int it :)

My guess is thats an uploaded image. I can't crop uploaded' date=' cause any smaller and they're blurry. I need the original image from the original site.[/color']

Theirs the Original problem my friend that site no longer exits.

HERE'S THE TRUTH friend: that character was created by a notebook company called Norma, this guy is after all and was so pose to be silver in the first place, but they created the character secretly as a stolen project but lest face the facts the character has a original story even more original than sonic from my point of view.The character was know only in Latin America. the site was erased in 2006, i only save 5 pictures the picture are in my document on my PC. So do not blame Norma they just wanted to make some money but the character did not make it that's the sad story. So Sorry DUDE, i going to have to find a way to put the picture somewhere but do not know where to put it if you know a site that can put pictures from PC to the Web Tell me. Thanks

Ok' date=' then I can't help =/ Sorry. D=[/color']

That's OK Dude, I already did Something. heres the plan tell anyone you know to see the card if you found somebody that knows how to move pictures from pc to the web then it well be the start of the next step oh and is only a favor. Thanks again.

Dark armed xing do you have a photo,picture or clip art shearing site?

i found something but i must know first.

hello guys if don't like the card i going to remake it with a little help sonicyellow is helping out so the next time this character appears it will be better with a nice effect. credits to sonicyellow for me

worst OCG ever and overpowered 0/10

Yea i know but the remake should be worth it. promise

thanks for the comment.

8) wow

like it right not the card but the character right a remake is coming don't worry.

Archived