Beyblade X-Evolution - Character Submissions

Brushfire

[spoiler=1st character]

I actually loved Beyblade when it came out. I'm actually glad to see that you are making one. And thus' date=' you have forced me to make a character too:

[b']Name:[/b] Erebos Satanael

Appearance:

Erebos being around 5'7, he is quite noticeable, even not just because of his height. His hair is black, with streaks of silver and red from the top of his hair going down to the bottom, and his hair reaches to the middle of his back. The clothes he wears are usually semi-tight to tight clothing, as he doesn't like heavy clothing and baggy clothes. They tend to get in his way. His eyes are mistaken to be red, however, the veins in his eyes are just really noticable. Although, he does have a red tint to his eyes, his eye color is actually silver. Erebos also has a scar on his right hand that can give himself away when he raises his hand.

Background:

Erebos didn't exactly live a pretty good life. It was quite tragic really. When he was around 5 years old, his mom died in a car crash. His dad who was saddened by his loss, turned into a drunk. Eventually, he died of overdose when Erebos was 6. When he went to live with his aunt and uncle, they died in an epidemic. So his only option was to live with his grandpa, who practices arts of the unnatural and demonic. Ever since then, he had learn to harness his dark side, and become one with the devil of all. When he started beyblading, 2 people whom he lost to, gave them their beyblades. Although puzzled, he accepted them.

Personality:

Erebos is quite the non-talkative person. He usually just gives nods, maybe even a grin of lust. When something goes wrong, he gives a disapproving smirk. When things go his way, he grins slightly.

Beyblade Style (Attack, Speed, Defence, Endurance):

I also made the specs, you can edit that if you want.

[spoiler=Bey 1: Attack]

Attack: *****

Speed: ***

Defense: **(*)

Endurance: **(*)

[spoiler=Bey 2: Speed]

Attack: ***

Speed: *****

- The () is an optional, thus, you don't need to have the amount in it.

Bit Beast:

Bey 1: Draco Satanous (Dragon)

Bey 2: Luciferous (Fallen Angel)

I hope this application is alright. Feel free to edit a thing or two if you need to.

I'm also making a Team instead. It will be called one of the following:

Hades Guardians

Dark Knights

I might get more ideas soon, but that's the 2 I just got from nowhere.

~Lucifer

I forget about the other characters, my bad.

[spoiler=Character 2]

Name: Hade S. Flame

Appearance:

Hade is around 5' 3" easily, with insanely gelled up hair, making his hair like a flame. Also died it to, making it a variant hair with Orange, Yellow, and Red colors, to make it like an actual flame. His attire usually consists of sorta semi-tight / semi-baggy clothing, cause he's not really a tight person. His eyes are like daggers, despite his contacts, making his eyes fully red. He just wears the contacts to give his enemies a scare.

Background:

Hade is like an immortal fire. You can't put him out. When you try to put him out, he always comes back. When he was younger, he was playing with fire, and when his parents saw, they thought the Devil had possessed him. However, he just took interest with fire, despite the fact he burned himself many times. Eventually, he became a Pyromaniac, always carrying a lighter with him, and a bit of spare paper.

Personality: A complete psycho, however, has a sane side out most of the time. He usually acts psychotic when a real tense match has arrived. When he gets excited, the power of his Beyblade seems to increase, and that's when he pulls out the lighter.

Mainly all out attack, he might also have sub styles like Def and/or Speed.

Rough specs...

Attack: ****

Defense: *(*)

Speed: **(*)

Endurance: ***

Bit Beast: Blazing Phoenix

[spoiler=Character 3]

Name: Princess Tsunami

Appearance:

Tsumani is practically hot as most boys would call her. She is around 5' 3", with a breast size of being fit for her age, medium sized. Her clothes usually are fancy type. However, when she is not outside in public, she wears, just around whatever is in her sight. Sometimes, she would even where a shirt worn by the others.

Background:

Princess Tsunami is royalty from the Kingdom, Tsunamica Imortalous. She never heard of Beyblade, until she met Erebos, who introduced her to Beyblading, because she was staying at Erebos's residence, because the Kingdom was having a feud, not wanting Tsunami being mixed in it. She was a quick learner, and was soon battling others from around where Erebos lived. She was pretty powerful. However, she took one of the lessons too far, and eventually falling for Erebos.

Personality: Can be a bit snobish, but is usually nice to his friends, at least. However, if someone she didn't know talked to them, she would glare, and smirk madly. If someone challenged her to a battle, she turn the offer, knowing that she would beat them, unless it was someone she could tell was tough.

Mainly a Defense and Endurance type, she does have some Attacking force in her.

Rough sketch:

Attack: **

Speed: **

Defense: ****

Bit Beast: Invicibelle Hydranous (Hydra)

[spoiler=Character 4]

Name: Amon Kindjal

Appearance:

Amon is around 5' 2", so he isn't all that tall. He is also mainly wearing chains, lots of chains. The amount of chains he wears can slow a lot of people down, a lot. However, he is a quick runner, even with the chains on. His clothes are barely visible due to the amount of chains on him. His hair is brown mainly, but dyed it a couple of times, and now making it gray. His eyes give off a black shine, mainly cause of the contrast with the hair and chains.

Background:

Amon is a fast type of kid, and wants to be only faster. He had an idea, if he was this fast, what if had chains on, and try to be as fast as this, if not faster? He got a lot of chains. He could barely run. He would always run, run, run, and run some more. Eventually, he was a top runner, and since the chains mainly effect his running, they also effect his defense. When ever he takes the chains off in a battle, his Bey seems to speed up a bit.

Personality: Quiet and patient, but very quick at anything. Whether answering a question, to responding to a punch. Also, he is very tough, durable.

Amon's is usally about Speed and Defense at the same, not worry about much Attack or Endurance.

Specs:

Speed: ****

Endurance: **

Bit Beast: Cheetousah

There you have it.

EDIT: Still working on a team name.

[spoiler=1st character]

I actually loved Beyblade when it came out. I'm actually glad to see that you are making one. And thus' date=' you have forced me to make a character too:

Appearance:

Erebos being around 5'7, he is quite noticeable, even not just because of his height. His hair is black, with streaks of silver and red from the top of his hair going down to the bottom, and his hair reaches to the middle of his back. The clothes he wears are usually semi-tight to tight clothing, as he doesn't like heavy clothing and baggy clothes. They tend to get in his way. His eyes are mistaken to be red, however, the veins in his eyes are just really noticable. Although, he does have a red tint to his eyes, his eye color is actually silver. Erebos also has a scar on his right hand that can give himself away when he raises his hand.

Background:

Erebos didn't exactly live a pretty good life. It was quite tragic really. When he was around 5 years old, his mom died in a car crash. His dad who was saddened by his loss, turned into a drunk. Eventually, he died of overdose when Erebos was 6. When he went to live with his aunt and uncle, they died in an epidemic. So his only option was to live with his grandpa, who practices arts of the unnatural and demonic. Ever since then, he had learn to harness his dark side, and become one with the devil of all. When he started beyblading, 2 people whom he lost to, gave them their beyblades. Although puzzled, he accepted them.

Personality:

Erebos is quite the non-talkative person. He usually just gives nods, maybe even a grin of lust. When something goes wrong, he gives a disapproving smirk. When things go his way, he grins slightly.

Bit Beast:

I hope this application is alright. Feel free to edit a thing or two if you need to.

Hades Guardians

Dark Knights

~Lucifer

[spoiler=Character 2]

Appearance:

Hade is around 5' 3" easily, with insanely gelled up hair, making his hair like a flame. Also died it to, making it a variant hair with Orange, Yellow, and Red colors, to make it like an actual flame. His attire usually consists of sorta semi-tight / semi-baggy clothing, cause he's not really a tight person. His eyes are like daggers, despite his contacts, making his eyes fully red. He just wears the contacts to give his enemies a scare.

Background:

Hade is like an immortal fire. You can't put him out. When you try to put him out, he always comes back. When he was younger, he was playing with fire, and when his parents saw, they thought the Devil had possessed him. However, he just took interest with fire, despite the fact he burned himself many times. Eventually, he became a Pyromaniac, always carrying a lighter with him, and a bit of spare paper.

Personality: A complete psycho, however, has a sane side out most of the time. He usually acts psychotic when a real tense match has arrived. When he gets excited, the power of his Beyblade seems to increase, and that's when he pulls out the lighter.

Rough specs...

[spoiler=Character 3]

Appearance:

Tsumani is practically hot as most boys would call her. She is around 5' 3", with a breast size of being fit for her age, medium sized. Her clothes usually are fancy type. However, when she is not outside in public, she wears, just around whatever is in her sight. Sometimes, she would even where a shirt worn by the others.

Background:

Princess Tsunami is royalty from the Kingdom, Tsunamica Imortalous. She never heard of Beyblade, until she met Erebos, who introduced her to Beyblading, because she was staying at Erebos's residence, because the Kingdom was having a feud, not wanting Tsunami being mixed in it. She was a quick learner, and was soon battling others from around where Erebos lived. She was pretty powerful. However, she took one of the lessons too far, and eventually falling for Erebos.

Personality: Can be a bit snobish, but is usually nice to his friends, at least. However, if someone she didn't know talked to them, she would glare, and smirk madly. If someone challenged her to a battle, she turn the offer, knowing that she would beat them, unless it was someone she could tell was tough.

Rough sketch:

[spoiler=Character 4]

Appearance:

Amon is around 5' 2", so he isn't all that tall. He is also mainly wearing chains, lots of chains. The amount of chains he wears can slow a lot of people down, a lot. However, he is a quick runner, even with the chains on. His clothes are barely visible due to the amount of chains on him. His hair is brown mainly, but dyed it a couple of times, and now making it gray. His eyes give off a black shine, mainly cause of the contrast with the hair and chains.

Background:

Amon is a fast type of kid, and wants to be only faster. He had an idea, if he was this fast, what if had chains on, and try to be as fast as this, if not faster? He got a lot of chains. He could barely run. He would always run, run, run, and run some more. Eventually, he was a top runner, and since the chains mainly effect his running, they also effect his defense. When ever he takes the chains off in a battle, his Bey seems to speed up a bit.

Personality: Quiet and patient, but very quick at anything. Whether answering a question, to responding to a punch. Also, he is very tough, durable.

Amon's is usally about Speed and Defense at the same, not worry about much Attack or Endurance.

Specs:

There you have it.

Thanks loads for the help; it's really appreciated. :D

Thanks again.

[spoiler=1st character]

Appearance:

Background:

Personality:

Bit Beast:

Hades Guardians

Dark Knights

~Lucifer

[spoiler=Character 2]

Appearance:

Background:

Rough specs...

[spoiler=Character 3]

Appearance:

Background:

Rough sketch:

[spoiler=Character 4]

Appearance:

Background:

Specs:

There you have it.

Thanks loads for the help; it's really appreciated. :D

Thanks again.

No problem. They might also be considered Main Antagonists, but might also be Pros also. Mainly Antagonists however.

Name: Hamelin

Appearance: Hamelin carries a musical pipe with him aas well as a kitchen knife and stirring spoon on his belt (which has holsters for them). Besides this he wears jeans and a red t shirt as well as a camo fleece jacket. Rats are often seen around him.

Background: Hamelin is from a long line of presidous nobles. While his passion was cooking he was forrbidden to do it due to the fact that it was "a commoner's skill". Instead he was forced to perform music since it is "a more refined skill". While Hamelin liked the pipe, the fact it was his only relif was bittersweet. However one day when Hamelin was 8, rats came attracted to his music. Hamelin befriended them (sadly they were his only friends because of the commoner thing). One day it turned out that his parents were actually listening to him and they let thier cook train him at 15. Hamelin used the rats as critics and (after sanitizing them) as helpers (basically they gathered ingredients and alert him if the food is done boiling and stuff like that). He needs the prize money for college tuition.

Personality: He is laidback and lazy. He will play music if nothing else is going on, if someone takes his pipe and he has nothing to do he will constantly moan on how bored he is. Likes rats and attacks people who harm them. Comically winds up stuck in rat traps instead of his rats. Likes cooking allot and winds up making portions for 12 instead of 4, thus he gives out food to strangers and rats since he detests leftovers.

Beyblade Style (Attack, Speed, Defence, Endurance): Defense When an attack is made on him he charges at the enemy at a slant which knocks the enemy off (his defense means he can absorb the hit) then when the enemy is off balance he pursues them with the slant attacks which means that ones your hit you are essentially knocked down and helpless against the rats swarm.

Bit Beast: Bulbonic-A Rat king bit beast that gives many different opinoins on Hamelin's food making him a confusing but good critic.

Name: Victor

Appearance: wheres all black (it doesn't show the blood stains) white hair and red eyes. Short but gives off a creepy aura.

Background: Victor has a bloodline disease that causes him to constintly need human blood to continue surviving. Strangely the blood must be consumed and not directly transferred, making him appear like a vampire. Since his family shared this everyone was sucpioxux of them being vampires, everytime something bad happened to the town they were blamed and attacked (the police turning a blind eye) and Victor had to hide in the day since the towns childeren would attack him. (thus he gained a sensitivity to light). However they got all of thier blood from a blood bank so his family are actually innocent for all the crimes and stuff. OHis parents are eventually murdered by the townsfolk but he survived by hiding. ne day he meets Lerna who asks him to join Creepy Crawlies due to his bey blade skills (he played alone since he was unable to go outside. Victor joins and is competing to be with people who accept him and desires to help them reach thier dreams.

Personality: He is bitter so he acts rudely since he is used to people being rude first. He is pretty nice once you get to know him. Light hurts his eyes and he is scared around large amount of people. Views Lerna and Hamilian as his parents and Anasi as his annoying older brother. Drinks blood but hides it in tomato juice bottles so no one will know.

Beyblade Style (Attack, Speed, Defence, Endurance): Endurence, he uses this endurence so that he can find small ledges on the special bowls and use them to make his blade airborne, then he lands on his foes. His endurence makes it so that he survives while his foes are amost always knocked out after an above attack.

Bit Beast: Chiroperta the bat. Actually the spirit of his kindly granfather and acts like both the sterotypical grumpy old man and kind old man.

Name: Hamelin

Appearance: Hamelin carries a musical pipe with him aas well as a kitchen knife and stirring spoon on his belt (which has holsters for them). Besides this he wears jeans and a red t shirt as well as a camo fleece jacket. Rats are often seen around him.

Background: Hamelin is from a long line of presidous nobles. While his passion was cooking he was forrbidden to do it due to the fact that it was "a commoner's skill". Instead he was forced to perform music since it is "a more refined skill". While Hamelin liked the pipe' date=' the fact it was his only relif was bittersweet. However one day when Hamelin was 8, rats came attracted to his music. Hamelin befriended them (sadly they were his only friends because of the commoner thing). One day it turned out that his parents were actually listening to him and they let thier cook train him at 15. Hamelin used the rats as critics and (after sanitizing them) as helpers (basically they gathered ingredients and alert him if the food is done boiling and stuff like that). He needs the prize money for college tuition.

[b']Personality:[/b] He is laidback and lazy. He will play music if nothing else is going on, if someone takes his pipe and he has nothing to do he will constantly moan on how bored he is. Likes rats and attacks people who harm them. Comically winds up stuck in rat traps instead of his rats. Likes cooking allot and winds up making portions for 12 instead of 4, thus he gives out food to strangers and rats since he detests leftovers.

Beyblade Style (Attack, Speed, Defence, Endurance): Defense When an attack is made on him he charges at the enemy at a slant which knocks the enemy off (his defense means he can absorb the hit) then when the enemy is off balance he pursues them with the slant attacks which means that ones your hit you are essentially knocked down and helpless against the rats swarm.

Bit Beast: Bulbonic-A Rat king bit beast that gives many different opinoins on Hamelin's food making him a confusing but good critic.

Name: Victor

Appearance: wheres all black (it doesn't show the blood stains) white hair and red eyes. Short but gives off a creepy aura.

Background: Victor has a bloodline disease that causes him to constintly need human blood to continue surviving. Strangely the blood must be consumed and not directly transferred, making him appear like a vampire. Since his family shared this everyone was sucpioxux of them being vampires, everytime something bad happened to the town they were blamed and attacked (the police turning a blind eye) and Victor had to hide in the day since the towns childeren would attack him. (thus he gained a sensitivity to light). However they got all of thier blood from a blood bank so his family are actually innocent for all the crimes and stuff. OHis parents are eventually murdered by the townsfolk but he survived by hiding. ne day he meets Lerna who asks him to join Creepy Crawlies due to his bey blade skills (he played alone since he was unable to go outside. Victor joins and is competing to be with people who accept him and desires to help them reach thier dreams.

Personality: He is bitter so he acts rudely since he is used to people being rude first. He is pretty nice once you get to know him. Light hurts his eyes and he is scared around large amount of people. Views Lerna and Hamilian as his parents and Anasi as his annoying older brother. Drinks blood but hides it in tomato juice bottles so no one will know.

Beyblade Style (Attack, Speed, Defence, Endurance): Endurence, he uses this endurence so that he can find small ledges on the special bowls and use them to make his blade airborne, then he lands on his foes. His endurence makes it so that he survives while his foes are amost always knocked out after an above attack.

Bit Beast: Chiroperta the bat. Actually the spirit of his kindly granfather and acts like both the sterotypical grumpy old man and kind old man.

I appreciate the help loads, I really do. You guys are truly fantastic. :D

However... Victor is 7? o.O Interesting... :P

He is the child' date=' thats why he views them as family.

I went with something new since all tournament contestants were teenagers in the anime. Instead this group has diferent ages and only one teen.

[/quote']

I see; that's a good thing. Being original is always good. :D

Also, this also counts as a bump as it's almost been lost to the second page. o.O

Archived