Quotathon!!!

cheese07

the next person willl quote me an the person after that will quote them until we end up with a giant qoute

the next person willl quote me an the person after that will quote them until we end up with a giant qoute

I win.

I beg to differ.

As do I.

I win.

I beg to differ.

As do I.

Seconded.

I win.

I beg to differ.

As do I.

Seconded.

Yo.

I win.

I beg to differ.

As do I.

Seconded.

Yo.

I did something like this once.

Got locked without an explanation though.

I win.

I beg to differ.

As do I.

Seconded.

Yo.

I win.

I beg to differ.

As do I.

Seconded.

Yo.

Yo, wut fo shizzle?

I win.

I beg to differ.

As do I.

Seconded.

Yo.

Yo' date=' wut fo shizzle?

[/quote']

Holla!

I win.

I beg to differ.

As do I.

Seconded.

Yo.

Yo' date=' wut fo shizzle?

[/quote']

Holla!

IIII'MMMM... I'm..

firin-lazer.jpg

That should help...

Sorry again...