"infinite chain" monsters

randomnessmaster

hi ppl i made these cards kuz i thought it was a pretty good idea. plz critique them on OCG and stuff...

since it's hard to read, gabriel's effect is:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by offering "Radnos of Infinite Chains", "Vinrew of Infinite Chains", and "Thistor of Infinite Chains" you control as Tributes when the Spell Card, "Chains of Light - Infinity" is face-up on your side of the field. When this card is Special Summoned, destroy "Chains of Light - Infinity".

and also, i'm a little embarrased because of this but the "oo" in ATK and DEF is supposed to be infinity........... >.>

14kfcdc.jpgwmkoyo.jpg

fa50s3.jpg29uewy.jpg

mvksd3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Not too great- Realistic cards with Infinite attack are hard to make well...Realistic... And i understand that only 1 of them can attack but what about cards that tribute a monster to inflict damage equal to half of the monsters ATK? half of infinity is still infinity AKA instant win.

A good idea and good OCG for a new member but i think it has a bit of work left

2nd pic looks almost pop culture to me

Can you write out Gabriel the Unchained's lore?

and why give Radno's inifnite atk and def anyway

6/10

I gave them infinite atk and def because neither one of them can declare an attack except gabriel' date=' and he's hard to summon.

[/quote']

that's irrelevant. No realistic card should have inf atk or def under ANY circumstances

Archived