(.King) "Angel Warrior Mitsukai" - My First Card

.King

What's up people of YCM? I'm new here, and this is my first card. It's a Fairy-Type monster, unless you think it should be a Warrior. Here's some things you should know about the card:

1. It's my first card (obviously)

2. "Mitsukai" means Angel in Japanese (I think)

3. You need to discard 2 LIGHT monsters from your hand to the Graveyard to Summon it. The thing is, you should discard 2 STRONG LIGHT monsters, because when Mitsukai is destroyed, you can Special SUmmon 1 of those 2 monsters

That's about it. Please Rate and Comment. And if you find something wrong, whether it's the OCG, or the picture, I don't know, please leave your complaint in your comment, and if I find it suits, then I'll change it. Now, with out further ado, my "Angel Warrior Mitsukai!" (I made a Holo for it too)

[align=center]Angel Warrior Mitsukai

Version 1

368061.jpg

Version 2

281xwzd.jpg[/align]

[spoiler=Lore (They're both the same)]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by discarding 2 LIGHT monsters from your hand to the Graveyard. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 of the 2 discarded cards to your side of the field, in face-up Attack Position.

[spoiler=Credits]

1. Image Credit goes to wanderley

2. Holo Credit goes to Skippy_Canoe for his GIMP GFX Tutorial

I kind of like the 2nd version and I think is A little to Powerfull for the conditions to be summoned, maby you can change it to discard 3 light monster instead or lower his ATK to 2700 points or 2600 maby , but thats my oppinion...

my rate

9/10 +1.7bonus(For being a new member as me) = 10.7/10 Great job! =)

@ragnarok1945 - I got it up. :)

@Kevin Roman - Nice to see another New Member! Thanks for checking out my card! :)

@.:JBM:. - Thanks' date=' man! I'll be sure to check out some of your work too! :D

[/quote']

No problem, though my good work, I enter in contests only. I'll PM you some if ya like.

KK. Thanks! :)

Sure, Mitsukai means angel, but Tenshi is much more common and much more fitting IMO.

I think it's a bit strong, maybe lower the ATK by 100 points or so. Its effect is great, and you deserve applaud for the great picture (if it could be less blurred), and the awesome holo effect.

Great work.

Its an outstanding debut card to our little cardmaking community. I would rep you for it, but I've already maxed out today XD

I do love to see a new member that can use proper grammar (inside the card as well as without).

The effect itself however, as Rag has mentioned, is a little bland. But a good start! Now work on expanding from this to more creative effects. ;)

I think you'll do well here.

Thanks again to everybody! I can't believe how popular this card got!

@ragnarok1945 and .:JBM:. - Perhaps later, because I have already made another card, and will post it soon! :)

@OMGAKITTY - Thank you for a warm welcome and an awesome rate! :D

Thanks again to everybody! I can't believe how popular this card got!

@ragnarok1945 and .:JBM:. - Perhaps later' date=' because I have already made another card, and will post it soon! :)

@OMGAKITTY - Thank you for a warm welcome and an awesome rate! :D

[/quote']

good, I'll keep checking here if you intend to put supports here

you are welcome buddy. I can't wait to see your next card.When you post it or create it let me see it. maybe some day we can create a set XP.

Sure, why not with the set thing? And my card is already up lol. :lol:

EDIT: Every time I reply to my own thread, ragnarok posts before me. XP Thanks, and I don't know whether I'll put it here, or in another thread topic.

version 1 is less blurry' date=' so go with that one

can you write out the lore for it too?

[/quote']

I've noticed that most of the time when a card is HOLO'D you say its Blurry 0.0

Well I like the effect, It's a bit Simple but it gets the Job done,

Good OCG, Wanderley's pic is good lol

9.5/10 :3

Archived