(.King) "Aqua Commander Mizu"

.King

Hey again guys! This is my second card, and if you haven't seen my first one, then here's the link: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-146562-post-2789745.html#pid2789745 In my last thread, I explained a little about the card, and I will do the same here:

1. "Mizu" should mean Water in Japanese

2. It's a Warrior, unless you think it should be an Aqua or something

3. It's almost like my first card. To summon it, you will need to give up 3 WATER monsters, technically 2. (will be explained) After Tributing 3 WATER monsters, it is Summoned. Then, when it is destroyed by battle, you will have to remove from play 1 of the 3 monsters used to Summon it. Try to make it the best one, because on your 2nd Standby Phase after the card was destroyed, the card you removed from play is Special Summoned back to the field.

Now comes my card, in 2 Versions like my last one:

[align=center]Aqua Commander Mizu

Version 1

erz6z4.jpg

Version 2

2e5378n.jpg[/align]

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 WATER monsters on your side of the field. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, remove from play 2 of the Tributed WATER monsters used to Summon this card. On your 2nd Standby Phase after this card was destroyed, Special Summon the remaining WATER monster in your Graveyard to your side of the field.

I tried on the Advanced Holos. Yeah, it's bad. Either because of the background, or I su*k. :P:lol: They're about the same except for their Editions, and the 2nd one is a little brighter for some reason. Please Rate and Comment. Thanks. :)

[spoiler=Credits]

1. Image Credit goes to wanderley

2. Advanced Holo Credit goes to Skippy_Canoe's GIMP GFX Tutorial

Archived