3 Upstart Goblin

1 Scapegoat

Traps: 12

3 Threatening Roar

3 Reckless Greed

3 Frozen Soul

3 Waboku

Soft stall (tokens, chainables). Yeah.

If you've any idea on how to fix my problems, do post.

Fun fact: Not trollin'.

An alternating path from the usual, is what I do (as my occupation here does - The Will that I am).

Considered Thunder of Ruler, but no: I hate being overtly paranoid (will my opponent summon another monster?... or not?... AAAAGH!).

Forgot about Fires - so it seems like bye-bye to Zero, now.

Swords of Revealing Light' date=' Gravity Gind, and Level Limit Area B could replace Windstorm.

I don't like Windstorm! D:

[/quote']

Fine if ye don't like Etaqua, but I'm adhering to one-turn stalls (preferably chainable, so the opponent's S/T destruction is wasted).

Try this.

Monsters -10-

1 Marshmallon

1 Morphing Jar

3 Nimble Momonga

1 Sangan

1 Spirit Reaper

3 Winged Kuriboh

Spells -18-

3 Final Countdown

2 Gold Sarcophagus

3 Hand Destruction

1 Level Limit - Area B

3 Messenger of Peace

1 Swords of Revealing Light

2 The Flute of Summoning Kuriboh

3 Upstart Goblin

Traps -12-

1 Gravity Bind

3 Pyro Clock of Destiny

3 Solemn Judgment

3 Threatening Roar

2 Waboku

Total: 40

Thunder of Ruler is seriously fine. If you already have Final Countdown active, who the **** cares about being paranoid? Thunder of Ruler is just saying "Sup guy, another turn missed" whether or not you chained it.

You could play Dark Bribes to hit Heavy Storm [and Giant Trunade?] and then you'll probably have the biggest possible threat to your backrows solved.

Magical Mallet might be a viable option, since it can put back your [Winged] Kuribohs from the hand, beating Card Destruction as an option. I don't think Flute of Summoning Kuriboh can do anything with them in the Graveyard, so putting them back into the Deck is acceptable. Heck, even Good Goblin Housekeeping if you're seriously looking for draw engines that badly.

There's some guy at my locals who refuses to play anything but Final Countdown, but his build is stupid and has no monsters, runs 3x Skill Drain, 3x Bribe, 3x Solemn, threatening, thunder, waboku, magical mallets, nightmare steelcage, and even has the balls to run the dark door + scrap-iron scarecrow. <_<

I see you're going for mainly chainable cards. An often overlooked card in my opinion for this purpose (especially with Upstart Goblin and Final Countdown) is Frozen Soul. It's chainable, the condition is far from hard to pull off (re: Upstart, Final Countdown, even taking a round of attacks just to meet the LP difference requirement) and is another option. The fact that it can't always be pulled off in the early game seems to make it seem less interesting, but I do think it's a bit better than Windstorm of Etaqua, which can be chained to do very little unless it can stay on the field UNTIL the battle phase.

Cloudian - Sheep Cloud could be an option. +2 Tokens when killed in battle? Sup Dandylion. If you're looking for more Token-spreading monsters, that is.

I like the superstall Final Countdown stuff, I just always found the Countdown drawing part to be overly frustrating. Gold Sarcophagus helps that along A LOT. <_<

Good.dek

Wait' date=' where's Pyro Clock of Destiny? You can save yourself a turn of stalling.

Also, there's "A Feint Plan" if all of your non-tokens are going to face-down defense mode.

Also, you seem to have ignored my other post...

[/quote']

I didn't see your last post till now, gravitated as I was by Skyson's post. Sorry.

Anyhow, Tokens are always face-up - don't they?

And Pyro's a situational waste of space.

+ shakes Skyson's whole damn body vigorously +

What's the problem? Soft lock through chainable cards' date=' token monsters, and something to draw your only win condition? Those are bad options? =(

[/quote']

Don't take it negatively - I was gleeful for the help. I've posted this on numerous, and was laughed off for the effort.

Archived