Foolish Burial x2

Charge of the Light Brigade x3

Solar Recharge x3

ROTA

Heavy Storm

Giant Trunade

Feather of the Phoenix x2

Should work in theory. Any comments?

So you're not using Dad but you have Poc in there.

Dark creator is not needed

Norleras and feather of the phoenix has got to go

Sirocco' date=' begone!

[/quote']

Dad is in there....

If you blow up the field then dark creator(or Judgment Dragon or Dad or anything else that I can special summon) is an amazing top deck. The point of this is to take advantage of the special summoning powers of Dark Creator/Judgment Dragon/Dark Armed Dragon Especially when you put it there with feather of the phoenix....stupid.

Also if Sirocco leaves why is vayu staying...You are such an idiot.

Argentum' date=' I'm a level 3 judge at my local tourneys and I know when a deck sucks.

So don't mistake me for a noob, fa****.

As much as I would like to post fail/10 for this deck, I won't. I won't even diss you. I'll just go and get some EXPERIENCED duelists to comment. Let's see what they say, and how STUPID and noobish you feel when they're done.

[/quote']

lol, you are an idiot.

Anyway, no TT?

Argentum' date=' I'm a level 3 judge at my local tourneys and I know when a deck sucks.

As much as I would like to post fail/10 for this deck, I won't. I won't even diss you. I'll just go and get some EXPERIENCED duelists to comment. Let's see what they say, and how STUPID and noobish you feel when they're done.

[/quote']

I'm gonna call BS on the fact you are a level 3 judge, because there are only a handful of them now.

So prove or GTFO.

Also being a judge =/= not being a noob.

I've seen plenty of judges give incorrect rulings.

Also, you fail to see the 3 Vayu, that go w/ the Sirroco.

Good job at failing!

[/quote']

It doesn't suck. It's an okay deck.

Behind the mask I never said ANYTHING about vayu so why does everyone think so?

I'll tell you why. You're stupid. OBVIOUSLY you would take it out. It's like taking norleras out and not FEATHER OF THE PHOENIX!!!

I swear, I wonder about some of the member's mental health sometimes...

And just because there's only a handful of 3's left dosen't mean i'm NOT one dumbass.

Behind the mask I never said ANYTHING about vayu so why does everyone think so?

I'll tell you why. You're stupid. OBVIOUSLY you would take it out. It's like taking norleras out and not FEATHER OF THE PHOENIX!!!

I swear' date=' I wonder about some of the member's mental health sometimes...

And just because there's only a handful of 3's left dosen't mean i'm NOT one dumbass.

[/quote']

Okay...so you are saying..feather of the phoenix...put JD on top of deck and then poc into norleras is a bad play....

You are so good at this game.

Archived