Naruto Card Set NEW CARDS!!!!

UltimateOTK7

• 3 weeks later...

Ignoreing and OCG that their might be (Im too lazy to double check and ill ignore the "Ninja = monster" thing) The cards are fairly good. I like the fact that each Ninja has their own Spell and/or Trap cards for their abilitys.

Kyuubi Unleashed 9/10

Kyuubi Naruto 8/10 (Pic seems a bit fuzzy)

Kyuubi Accelaration 9/10

Kyuubi Evasion 9/10

Overwhelming Red Chakra 8/10 (Effect is a bit confusing)

One-Tailed Kyuubi Naruto 8/10 (Mabey a tad OPed)

Sakura Haruno 8/10 (I dont really like the effect..)

Inhuman Strength 9/10

Focusing the Senses 9/10

Quick Reflexes 9/10

Sasuke Uchiha 9/10

Fire Style:Pheonix Flower Jutsu 8.5/10

Never Give Up 10/10 (Seems very "Naruto like")

Naruto Uzumaki 9/10

Rasengan 9/10

Uzumaki Barrage 9/10

Reckless Rush 8.5/10

Shadow Clone Jutsu 8/10

Rock Lee 9/10

Swift Counterstrike 8.5/10

Green Beast Arrives 9/10

Sparkling Apperance 8/10

Overall 9/10 Very good cards... Well then again these are the first Pop culture cards ive rated...

there are some ocg errors' date=' some names are inaccurate (i am a naruto freak/addict so it bothers me), pictures are meh.

[/quote']

Actually, Im kinda a freak too.. Can u point out sum errors to me? Cuz if its stuff like thr names should be Second State Sasuke or Ultimate Nine Tailed Naruto, i think those names are gay so i dnt use em. (no offense) and i get my pics from episodes. Haha

none taken, i will point out the ocg for a couple of cards. Also by inaccurate names i just mean the Kyuubi cards (just cause when naruto gets some, not enough for 1 tail, nine-tailed chakra it is called Initial Form. I like the pic of 1 tail though =]

Fixed ocg for the 1st card: This card can only be activated by Tributing 1 "Naruto Uzumaki" you control, Special Summon 1 "Kyuubi Naruto" from your hand or Deck.

ps: if you post the effects i can fix more (it is hard to scroll up and down the page)

none taken' date=' i will point out the ocg for a couple of cards. Also by inaccurate names i just mean the Kyuubi cards (just cause when naruto gets some, not enough for 1 tail, nine-tailed chakra it is called Initial Form. I like the pic of 1 tail though =']

Fixed ocg for the 1st card: This card can only be activated by Tributing 1 "Naruto Uzumaki" you control, Special Summon 1 "Kyuubi Naruto" from your hand or Deck.

ps: if you post the effects i can fix more (it is hard to scroll up and down the page)

Haha. I like his pic too. And i think the japanese names are cooler if u know wat i mean. Theres so many names like Nine-Tailed, Kyuubi, and all that crap for the first form, i personally like Kyuubi better. And holy crap, ur right, ill try n change the effect soon

Most of them are well balanced but I think the cards that "increase ATK by 200 during damage step only" are rather like most field spells: throw away cards.

Well, I originaly had them as 1000 ATK but i kinda thought it would be overpowered so i lowered it to 200. But instead im just gonna make a Field Spell and change some effects

• 2 months later...

Archived