I was Playing in the forest when Random Beast came from a colliseum and attacked me...and I was Like WTF? and they where

Like MUAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJA....couldn't finish the tittle before...XD

First Try At GBs so....DO NOT KILL DAEDALUS!!!!!!

Monsters_19

3 x Gladiator Beast Laquari

2 x Gladiator Beast Samnite

2 x Gladiator Beast Equeste

2 x Gladiator Beast Darius

1 x Gladiator Beast Bestiari

1 x Gladiator Beast Murmillo

1 x Gladiator Beast Secutor

3 x Test Tiger

2 x Rescue Cat

1 x Summon Priest

1 x Sangan

Spells_13

3 x Ancient Forest

1 x Terraforming

3 x Book of Moon

2 x Gladiator Proving Grounds

1 x Monster Reborn

2 x Enemy Controller

1 x Heavy Storm

Traps_8

3 Bottomless Trap Hole

2 Waboku

2 Gladiator Beast War Chariot

1 Mirror Force

Extra_15

3 x Gladiator Beast Gyzarus

2 x Gladiator Beast Heraklinos

10 x Generics fillers

The joke here is to roflol of your opponent while punishing him for attack with his monster via ancient forest while your peskys GBs can go over it and survive...

Unfortunatly, Secutor can't survive D: but 2 free GBs is never bad. Anyways, it's possible Kitty could be limited, that would be a sad day for GBs. I'd go for 3 Forests and 1 Terra as 2s get's dead drawy, and where are the req solemns for any GB deck?

Edit: Btw, you have no tuners D= and max the Gyzarus and Heraklinos, or atleast Gyzarus for more synchro room if you add X-Saber. Also, this isn't a bad GB for a first timer, it just needs fixing, and yes I realize you can use E-Con to get a tuner, but at the price of a monster, that's not worth getting an extra monster on the field, the Synchro would also die after atking since there is no switch-out love :cry:

It's definatly not a bad side deck, but I sorta wish Behind the Mask was here, they are the GB expert, I'm just sorta knowledgeable << if I remember correctly, most players don't use 2 Darius (I think) and I would think that you would want to keep the GBs in the deck instead of adding them to the hand via Sangan.

MBaaS isn't bad, but unless you need more cards, you should probably add Solemns over that, unless this is IRL, then MBaaS's aren't a bad sub

Archived