Aelita812

Who's your favorite Yu-gi-oh gx character  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite Yu-gi-oh gx character

• Jaden yuki
    • Alexis rhodes
    • Zane truesdale
    • Blair flannigan

Um...Aelita, not to be mean but these are really overpowered. I really like the pics a lot and you have some great card names, as well as effect ideas, but your cards need to be balanced a little better. Since your new I'll try and help, I usually don't give advice on each card, but I'll make an exception here. For the following:

1. Doppleganger-(Was this suppossed to be Doubleganger?) This card is too strong for two reasons. The first reason is b/c it is really easy to summon. If you have a light/dark deck, it can be summoned almost as soon as you draw a polymerzation. If this was its only advantage, it would be good, but the problem is: not only is it really easy to summon, but unless it fights a light monster it has 4000 atk. That is way too strong especially for a 4 star monster.

2.For ritual cards, you usually need to tribute monsters to summon them. I've never heard of a ritual card that let's you special summon the monster instantly, especially from the deck without tributes.

3. For Fairy of the Unknown Forest, it is just too strong. 4900 ATK for an 8 star monster is too high.

4. Maker of Light, too strong again. The ritual to summon it already insures it starts with 4000 ATK and if you have a light deck and have like 20 monsters in the grave then it gets 20000 extra ATK too. That is so powerful, not even the god cards could beat it in some situations. Also it can become stronger too by using it's effect of sending monsters to the grave, but not only that, you get to draw more cards as another bonus? That is just way to good.

5.This Forest ritual needs better grammar, as well as most of your cards. Again, ritual cards usually don't special summon monsters. You usually have to have both the ritual and monster in your hand at the same time to summon them, but with your cards, all you need is the spell. Also, you don't specify how to send light monsters to the grave. Is it tribute 4 monsters from your deck, hand, field, or all of them? In any case it is too strong, and gives Maker a 4000 starting ATK bonus.

6. Flute, Again you should have tributes for your ritual cards, not just discarding cards. And special summoning from a ritual card shouldn't exist b/c you only need to draw the ritual card to summon the monster. (Like from the deck instantly) Where as in the game you need both at the same time.

7. Compass, is your first monster with a balanced attack, but its effects are pushing it. You have the potential to special summon your opponents strongest monsters to your side of the field, without any costs and once per turn. The other two effects are a little better, and it would be okay if they were the only ones, but which duelist wouldn't choose the effect of special summoning your opponents monsters to your side of the field as long as they are near the top of their deck? Too strong, and gives you too much advantage. Actually all your cards give you too much advantage.

8. Too strong again. First there is no fire type, water type, etc. It is attributes not type. This monster if summoned starts with 10000 atk, and it has the potential to get stronger by 1000 points for every monster in your grave pretty much, with a few exceptions. It would be more balanced if you had to sacrifice all those monsters from the field and took away the atk bonus.

9. No monster can have inf. attack/defense without being overpowered. Not only that, but this card is easy to summon. All you need is the right spell and you can special summon it with no additional costs. It is like an Exodia only all you need is one spell and you can special summon this unbeatable monster from your deck. No cards can have infinite attack b/c it is the equivalent of winning the duel, especially since you gave it the effect that it can't be destroyed at all, and there is no costs or no difficulty in playing it. At least exodia you need 5 cards at once. All you need to do is search your deck for the right spell, add it to your hand, and you can special summon a monster with inf. attack/def, that can't be destroyed. This pretty much defines being overpowered.

I like you cards, and your ideas, but bottom line way TOO STRONG. Tone down all the effects and ATK and make it harder to use them, and then these cards could rock. You definately have good taste, I like your pics a lot. Tone down everything, and I bet these cards could be amazing as well as more realistic.

Sorry my last post was so long.

Anyone else probably would have just said TOO OVERPOWERED, and given you a low rating. I wanted you to know why though, even though i just repeated myself over and over again saying: too strong. These cards could be great and I think you could have a lot of potential. If you do fix these cards, I can't wait to see them. As well as any others you have in the make.

i didn't want to write as much as him but seeing as you are a new member i will only say this i have made even worser cards than you but i have improved because i have listened to other members.I'm only saying this so you can improve you really have a lot of potential don't let it go to waste on overpowered cards.5/10 change them and the rating can be better

Archived