Danilus' Intro

Danilus

Hello fine people of the forum as you may well already know I'm Danilus, I chose this name because its a twist on my real name. I've been with the forum since 18 December 2006 and quickly rose to the rank of Moderator. (Which to me was quite the suprise)

Facts about me:

I'm from London, England

I'm a perfectionist

I have a degree and MCSE in Infomation Technology 8)

I like Pie

I've been with the forum since 18 December 2006 and quickly rose to the rank of Moderator. (Which to me was quite the suprise)

Yeah' date=' how long did it take, 4 or 5 days? :lol: You kinda boxed yourself in as the forum was becoming more active and you were helping us out. I dunno how long it took me to become mod, I did after SuperSanji became inactive, must have been what, 2 or so weeks after I joined, I joined on the 30th of August '06. 8)

Oh here it is I found some of them :lol: ;

Your Deck and Fan Fic were your ideas Danilus.

Dec 20, 2006. 12:03 AM OFT (Old Forums Time)

In topic: Suggestion. Questions, Comments and Suggestions Forum.

I suggest you guys add a Fan Fic forum and a forum where people can add what deck they use, that way there would be more to talk about

Later...

Helping Setojim out, one of the many...

Dec 21, 2006. 11:40 PM OFT

In topic: My cards from my fan fic, They are broken by a little. General Forum

setojim' date=' you can use this sites card maker its very easy to use instrustions for you you can find on these boards. B)

Card Maker

Dec 22, 2006. 2:15 AM OFT

Keep up the good work Dani. If I knew how' date=' I might make you a moderator someday! [/quote']

Later still...

A few hours later you were a Mod.

Dec 22, 2006. 5:35 AM OFT

In topic: Danilus, Moderation Briefing. General Forum

Congratulations on becoming on a mod Danilus' date=' I would like to ask you to write intro topics in the 'fan fic' and 'yugioh tgc' forums, just like the one I did in 'your deck'. Cheers, frunk [/quote']

Don't forget the turorial you made either.

Archived