Please Help! ~~Answered. LOCK~~

☆ Master Sami ☆

Question

I actually have 2 questions. (They don't regard the YCM)

1. If your opponent has 2 Marauding Captains, what happens if you attack? which should I target?

2. Some Synchro monsters such as Junk Warrior, doesn't say "This monster cannot be summoned except by Synchro Summon", can they be Summoned using Monster Reborn?

7 answers to this question

I actually have 2 questions. (They don't regard the YCM)

1. If your opponent has 2 Marauding Captains' date=' what happens if you attack? which should I target?

[b']The 2 Marauding Captains create a lock (one says attack this one but the other says attack that one) and thus, your Opponent cannot attack.[/b]

2. Some Synchro monsters such as Junk Warrior, doesn't say "This monster cannot be summoned except by Synchro Summon", can they be Summoned using Monster Reborn?

Yes, they can.

1st. I believe you can attack either of them. It has been a while since I have been in that situtation.

2nd. Yes. Just like Rituals which say the same.

No' date=' Rituals cannot be Special Summoned, They say "This monster can only be Ritual Summoned..." such as Crab Turtle.

Ok 2nd 1 is answered.

As for the first 1, What if I have another Monster other than the Maurading Captains? can it be attacked or what?

The merauding's work in the same way for warriors as Magician's Valkaria for spellcasters.

I have a question.

If you have Scrap-Iron Scarecrow and you activate it on your opponents monster and you set it again, can you activate it in the same battle phase again or only the next turn?

Archived