Do you like my card?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like my card?

• Yes, it's awesome.
    • No.

Comment and rate my cards.

Give suggestions to improve cards.

More cards coming soon.

It's been a while, but i finally got this card done.

Tell me if anything's wrong with the wording.

Is it balanced?

333362a.jpg

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Naruto Uzumaki". This monster gains 100 ATK for every monster on your opponent's side of the field. When this monster is on the field, your opponent must select this monster as the attack target. When this monster destroys 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field, place 1 Kyuubi Counter on this card (max. 9). You can remove all Kyuubi Counters on this card to Special Summon 1 "Tailed Naruto", with the number of Counters removed, in its name.

[spoiler= Naruto Uzumaki]

333362u.jpg14ub0p0.gif

If this is the only monster on your side of the field, you can Special Summon 3 "Shadow Tokens" (Warrior-Type/Wind/Level 4/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position to your side of the field. The "Shadow Tokens" cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon (or Set). If this monster is the target of one of your opponent's attacks, you can tribute 1 "Shadow Token" to negate the attack. If this monster is destroyed, destroy all "Shadow Tokens" on the field. If this monster is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 "Kyuubi Naruto" to the field in face-up Attack Position.

[spoiler= Token]

33e7voz.jpg

This is my first token.

[spoiler= Gaara of the Desert]

333362c.jpg

This card is changed to Defense Position when it is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned successfully. This card can attack while it is in Defense Position. If this card attacks while in Defense Position, apply the ATK of this card for damage calculation. If this monster attacks a Level 5 or higher monster, increase this monster's ATK by 300. You can tribute this monster from the field to Special Summon 1 "Shukaku The Ichibi" in face-up Attack position.

[spoiler= Ultimate Defence - Shukaku Sheild]

333362wob.jpg

[spoiler= Itachi Uchiha]

333362d.jpg

This monster is unaffected by the effects of all your opponent's Spell, Trap and Effect monster cards. Once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to activate 1 of the following effects:

- If your opponent activates the effect of a Spell, Trap or Effect monster card, which targets any card on your side of the field or your Life Points, the effect is targeted at your opponent.

- Select 1 of your opponent's monsters. The selected monster cannot attack or change it's Battle Position for 3 turns.

- Remove from play one of your opponent's monsters on the field.

This monster cannot attack in the turn that any of these effects are activated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived