PS3 Slim and Price cut announced

Cyber Altair

GTFO of the thread.

Plus 360's suck.

Once you said something similar to:

The 360 is great' date=' but I think the PS3 is a much better choice.

[/quote']

You contradicting yourself there. ¦¬l

If someone can find the original post, tell me.

Wow, thanks for pointing that out. What do you mean Cyber Altair, obviously you can't make up your mind, you say the 360 is great one minute, then another your saying it sucks.

Oh yeah' date=' add the lack of backward compatibility to my "Why I hate the PS3 Slim List".

[/quote']

But most already have a PS2, so who cares?

1) I dont hate the PS3, or the PS3 slim. I hate that $ony has to not bother adding in backwards compatibility to all of the newer models. (They stopped making the originals, that did have the PS2 and PS1 compatibility).

2) I care. I don't want to mess around with wires every time I want to play a PS2 game, when I already have the PS3 connected. (unless someone would like to point Me out as to what those thigns are called in which You plug multiple things into it, connect the thing into your TV, and then what a button on the thingy to switch between the stuff connected to it.)

3) Last I checked, only the higher priced PS3's had wireless internet. If the PS3 Slim is going to be under $300, then it most likely wont have it. I dont really feel like running ethernet cables around My house just to play a game online.

Oh yeah' date=' add the lack of backward compatibility to my "Why I hate the PS3 Slim List".

[/quote']

But most already have a PS2, so who cares?

1) I dont hate the PS3, or the PS3 slim. I hate that $ony has to not bother adding in backwards compatibility to all of the newer models. (They stopped making the originals, that did have the PS2 and PS1 compatibility).

Sony stopped it because it would cost more.

2) I care. I don't want to mess around with wires every time I want to play a PS2 game, when I already have the PS3 connected. (unless someone would like to point Me out as to what those thigns are called in which You plug multiple things into it, connect the thing into your TV, and then what a button on the thingy to switch between the stuff connected to it.)

Those are really cheap and easy to install. I have one myself.

3) Last I checked, only the higher priced PS3's had wireless internet. If the PS3 Slim is going to be under $300, then it most likely wont have it. I dont really feel like running ethernet cables around My house just to play a game online.

I'm more than sure the PS3 Slim has Wi-Fi.

Guys if you want a good game system that's cheap' date=' get and xbox 360. It's awesome. Sorry if I am advertising.

[/quote']

How can you say it's awesome when ITS MEANT TO BE BRICKED? If a console has a high failure rate then I don't even consider it a console because what's the point if you can't even play it? I sorry to say this, but I have to agree, GTFO!

Archived