Daxinator's Human Leveling Guide 1 -12

daxinator

I'm making a upgrade version of my guide on wow-pro.com (I'm Maw).

Anywho, I won't put images only if its important like a quest item or target.

Recommened Addons: I recommend you download DMiniCoords & QuestHelper these are very important because I'll put down coords like (45.56, 67.89) or (45, 67). and questhelper works if you just like to look at maps and you'll find various parts of where u can find, kill, or complete a quest.

Color Codes

~ Quests

~ Items

~ NPCs'

~ Objectives to kill

~ Train new skills

~ Locations

~ Coords

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules

Now when your level 10 look on wow-pro or wowhead.com to see what Talent Trees will level you quicker. (Warriors Arms/Fury, Pallies Retribution, Warlocks Demonolgy, etc.)

Don't try to find a group because its a waste of time some quests you'll be able to solo. If I say find a group then go ahead.

When you log out try logging out in a Inn or Capital City to get Rested which is double the XP.

Another thing I'm playing on a warrior so then again check wowpro or wowhead for your class quest at level 10.

Let's get started! (Please don't post in this thread).[/u]

----------------------------

Level 1 - 6

----------------------------

Ok now you can press Esc if you don't want to watch the intro movie. All humans start in Northshire Valley.

You'll see a man in white and blue armor (48, 43) talk to Deputy Williem. Get his quest [1] A Threat Within.

Turn in [1] A Threat Within inside the abbey and talk to Marshal Mcbride (48, 41). Get the follow-up [2] Kobold Camp Cleanup.

Go outside to Deputy Williem and get his quest [2] Eagan Peltskinner and go behind the abbey at (48,40) turn it in to Eagan Peltskinner. Get the follow-up [2] Wolves Across the Border.

Now there's wolves all over the place here in Northshire Valley the meat drops off of any wolf here both Young Wolf and Timber Wolf. You need to collect 8 Tough Wolf Meat.

Now for the kobolds are 2 or 3 camps you'll find these guys (47, 35).

Kill 10 Kobold Vermin. Eventually when killing the kobolds you'll loot bags from them its rarely it would happen but when you do you can equip one for more bag space you do this by dragging the bag and placing it into a empty bag slot by your main bag.

Note: If you find anything in your bag that you can equip that's fine equip it you'll find better armor over the levels. Bag full then go to a vendor close to a vendor I'll usually tell you when you can sell.

You should already be level 2 if your not.

Should be a 3/4 into level 3 by now if your not that's ok.

Turn in:

[2] Wolves Across the Border

[2] Kobold Camp Cleanup

You should ding level 3 by now

Talk to Marshal Mcbride again and get the two follow-ups.

Get:

[1] Simple Letter (Other classes have differnent letters they recieve from their trainer if you would like to read it go to ur bag and right click this letter now simple letter is for warriors only).

[3] Investigate Echo Ridge

Now go to Deputy Williem and get [4] Brotherhood of Theives

1. Go to ur trainer look on map if u downloaded QH for warriors Llane Beshere is at (50, 42). Talk to ur trainer and get what's available. Once you have your skill(s) then press P and you'll see this symbol this glowing gold click on it then it goes to the abilities you have bought or recieve then drag them to the Action Bar which is where you have ur abilites pretty much. And dont forget to turn ur class quest in.

Repair,Restock Food/Drink, and SellRight click on item you want sell or buy...remember that before you sell look to see if you have any armor or weapons you want to equip and sell the old armor after you put new armor on.

2. Go back to (47, 35) this time were here to kill Kobold Workers slay 10.

3. Now we are heading towards Northshire Vineyards. The bridge going to the location were heading towards is at (52, 44). You'll see a Defias Thug these guys are red it means they hate you if you get close they start to attack or aggro kill these guys until you loot 12 Red Burlap Bandanas. There all over the palce just don't go near the shed there's a level 5 and a level 3 you can take them both on but right now is not the time. Kill each of these guys at least away from each other or 1 or 2 come near if your too close to other ones these are called adds.

A very important ability as a Human is Every Man For Himself use this if your trapped,feared,silenced, etc. very useful if you don't want to die eventually you will die but in WoW its not permnament like on Runescape but u keep ur toon on runescape but ya lose ur money.

So if ya die u still have ur money and items.

When you kill a few of these guys you should have dinged level 4

By the time you have finished [4] Brotherhood of Theives. Should be close or past Level 4 and 1 quarter.

Go back to Deputy Williem and turn in [4] Brotherhood of Theives. Get his 2 follow-ups

[4] Milly Osworth

[5] Bounty on Garrick Padfoot

Then go into the abbey and turn in [3] Investigate Echo Ridge at Marshal Mcbride.

Get his follow-up [5] Skirmish at Echo Ridge.

1. Go into Echo Ridge Mine at (47,31). Kill 12 Kobold Laborers. Once you kill a few your bag(s) get full don't worry about keep killing these guys until you kill 12 of them you can still loot money though and if you really want and item destroy like a Melted Candle by dragging it out of the bag onto the play screen right or left click item a window pops out and says "Do you really want to destroy this item". and click Yes or No simple. Turn in [5] Skirmish at Echo Ridge. You should had dinged level 5 if you already haven't.

2. Talk to Milly Osworth

Get her follow-up [4] Milly's Harvest

Before we head out anywhere else Repair, Restock Food/Drink, and Sell Train for new skills!

3. Now let's go back to Northshire Vineyards

in the Vineyards you should find buckets right click them and collect 8 Milly's Harvest. There all over the place only inside of the field where there's a couple mobs gathered there. Complete this now Defias' Thug will aggro or add ok kill these on your way to number 5.

5. Garrick Padfoot is at (57, 48 ) loot Garrick's Head. Use Hearthstone.

Go straight to Deputy Williem and turn in [5] Bounty on Garrick Padfoot also go to Milly Osworth and turn in [4] Milly's Harvest.

6.Get her follow-up [4] Grape Manifest at Brother Neals at (49, 41) though he's on the top floor so you'll have to find stairs which spiral up into another hallway and go up the stairs again into a wooden room and he's at (49, 41) again turn it in and get your reward.

7. Go to Marshal McBride and get his final quest [5] Report to Goldshire.

8. Before you leave Northshire Valley go back to Northshire Vineyards and grind on the Defias Thug(s) around there until you hit level 6.

Repair, Restock Food/Drink, Sell, and Train new skills!

-----------------------------

Level 6 - 10

-----------------------------

1. Go to Falkhaan Isenstrider at (45, 47) and get his quest [5] Rest and Relaxation now follow the road straight until you enter a small town called Goldshire.

2. Go into the the big two-story house called Lion's Pride Inn go to Innkeeper Farley at (43, 65) and turn in the quest [5] Rest and Relaxation. While your here talk to Innkeeper Farley again and make Goldshire your home location.

3. Go outside and talk to Marshal Dughan and turn in [5] Report to Goldshire.

Get the quests:

[7]The Fargodeep Mine

[7]Kobold Candles

[7]Gold Dust Exchange

1. You can learn professions now primary cost 10 copper and and 2ndary cost 95 copper so go ahead and fing combos for (ex: Mining and Blacksmithing, Enchanting and Tailoring, etc.)

2. Now lets go to Fargodeep Mine its located at (39, 85) Kill Kobold Tunnelers or any Kobold here they drop Gold Dust we need at least 10 and Kobold Candles we need at least 8 so kill them all for XP, Money, Armor/Weapons, and Quest items. Keep in mine that there's a level 8 in here named Goldtooth you can handle him but he's usually guarded by 2 or 3 kobolds. Also there's a rare level 10 great elite which you can't kill it will be hard.

3. Go into the mine the entrance is (38, 81). So keep going straight until a message on top of your screen says Scout Fargodeep Mine is (Complete). Continue killing kobolds until you finish both quests.

4. Get out of the mine and head towards Maclure Vineyards. Kill Stonetusk Boars we need for a quest later in the guide Chunk of Boar Meat at least four that's all we need.

5. Talk to Maybell Maclure in the little house and get her quest [6]Young Lovers. Now we go to Stonefield Farm just across the Fargodeep Mine at (34, 86) Go to (34, 84).

Get:[6]Lost Necklace

[9]Princess Must Die!

Your quest log shoulf look like this:

[7]The Fargodeep Mine

[7]Kobold Candles

[7]Gold Dust Exchange

[6]Lost Necklace

[9]Princess Must Die!

[6]Young Lovers

1. Go to Tommy Joe Stonefield at (29, 86) and turn in [6]Young Lovers. Get his follow-up [6]Speak with Gramma. Go to the little house at (34, 83) and turn in [6]Speak with Gramma at Gramma Stonefield and get her follow-up [6] Note to William.

2. Go back to Maclure Vinyards and turn in

[6]Lost Necklace at Billy Maclure (43, 85) get his follow-up [6]Pie For Billy now that you already have gotten four Chunk of Boar Meat earlier in the guide now its time to go back to Stonefield Farm.

3. Turn in [6]Pie For Billy to "Auntie" Bernice Stonefield and get the follow-up and turn it in. Run back to Billy Maclure and turn in [6]Back to Billy and his follow-up [8]Goldtooth.

4. Go into Fargodeep Mine and find & kill Goldtooth he's level 8 and is wearing a blue shirt note that he's the only Goldtooth in this mine and he only spawns in the same spot in the very same mine. Loot Bernice's Necklace.

5. Go to Stonefield Farm and turn in [8]Goldtooth.

Use Hearthstone

You should be level 7 if you already aren't

1. Go to William Pestle and turn in [6] Note to William and get his follow-up [7]Collecting Kelp at the same time turn in

[7]Kobold Candles.

Get his follow-up [7]Shipment To Stormwind

Repair, Restock Food/Drink, Sell

1. While outside turn in [7]Fargodeep Mine and get the follow up [10] Jasperlode Mine. Turn in [7]Gold Exchange at Remy "Two Times". Get the follow-up [10] A Fishy Peril. And turn it in at Marshal Dughan and get his follow-up [10] Further Concerns.

1. Let's start with [7]Collecting Kelp and they drop of a Murloc kill Murlocs to loot 4 Crystal Kelp Frond. These guys are at one camp at Crystal Lake and walk around the shore of the lake. (49, 66) Kill all of these.

You should be level 8 if ur not already

2. Return to Goldshire.

Note: When were going somewhere feel free to kill anything on the way. Turn in [7]Collecting Kelp and get his follow-up [7]The Escape.

Train New Skills!

3. Go back to Maclure Vineyards and turn in [7]The Escape. Don't sell the 5 Minor Healing Potion use those wisely when you run out ask a friendly Alchemist or buy some of the AH (Auction House).

----------------------------------

On the Road towards Eastvale

----------------------------------

1. First things 1st go northeastern til you hit a dirt road then follow that road east until you reach (73, 72) and talk to Guard Thomas and turn in [10]Futher Concerns. Get the follow-up [10]Find the Lost Guard talk to him again and take [10] Protect the Frontier for this quest you need to kill 5 Young Forest Bears & 8 Prowlers.

2. Go to (72, 60) find red remains on the ground close by the stream. Turn in the quest to A Half-eaten body and get the follow-up [10]Discover Rolf's Fate. Go into the Murloc Village and kill almost every murloc that aggros on you just incase notice that you did get potions from one of quests so when needed drink one. Go again to another A Half-eaten body at (79, 55). turn the quest in at get the follow-up [10]Report to Thomas.

--------On the way kill Prowlers and Bears you see.-----------

3. Turn in [10]Report to Thomas at Guard Thomas. Get his follow up [10]Deliever Thomas' Report.

4. Let's go into the town of Eastvale Logging Camp the road going into it is at (82, 74) go straight north and you'll discover this town/settlement.

Get quests:

[9]Red Linen Goods

[9]A Bundle of Trouble

5. Let's start with [9]A Bundle of Trouble just go up north where all the tree are there should be a bundle of wood by each tree collect 8 Bundle of Wood while were doing this again this is the chance where you can finish [10] Protect the Frontier.

6. While killing the rest of those mobs for [10] Protect the Frontier go to Brackwell Pumpkin Patch and you'll find a yellow boar or pig that's level 9 named Princess kill her and loot Brass Collar oh also kill the pig next to her too. While here kill all the Defias here except the 1s' in the house until you complete [9]Red Linen Goods.

From killing Princess You should ding level 9 if ur weren't already!

7. Turn in:[9]Red Linen Goods

[10] Protect the Frontier

[9]A Bundle of Trouble

Get Guard Thomas follow-up [10]Report to Gryan Stoutmantle.

Hearthstone

Repair, Restock Food/Drink, Sell, and Buy

Go to turn in [10]Deliver Thomas' Report at Marshal Dughan by turning this in you dhould now be Honored with Stormwind. Get his follow-up [10]Cloth and Leather Armor I recommend you get this quest because it gives out XP and a reward.

1. Go back to Stonefield Farm and turn in [9]Princess Must Die! to Ma Stonefield.

2. Then run all the way back Eastvale Logging Camp and turn in [10]Cloth and Leather Armor to Sara Timberlain.

3. Grind on the animals and murlocs until you hit level 10.

Grats on reaching level 10! You earned the achievement [Level 10] Now you can press N and look thru the talent trees and click on one of the abilities to improve it. Also you can go to the PvP pane and enter a battleground in a round of 10 -19 ur first bg is Warsong Gulch good luck guys! (You can now start on your class quests.)

4. Go to Jasperlode Mine (61,53) go inside until you get the complete message.

Hearthstone

1.Go turn in [10]Jasperlode Mine atMarshal Dughan Get the follow-up [10]Westbrook Garrison Needs Help!.

Train New Skills!

2. Go (41, 65) and talk to Smith Argus and get [15]Elmore's Task.

3. Let's head into Stormwind now. Note: You can check on wowhead or wow-pro on how to do ur class quest even for warrior not gonna post on here srry guys. Go to (63, 74) this shop its called Pestle's Apothecary turn in [7]Shipment to Stormwind to Morgan Pestle. By doing ur class quests you should already been Level 11 if u already haven't. Before you leave Stormwind go to the Gryphon Master and talk to him to get the FP (FlightPath).

4. Now you have gotten what you needed from your class quests lets go to Westbrook Garrison. Talk to Deputy Rainer and turn in [10]Westbrook Garrison Needs Help! and get the follow-up [10]Riverpaw Gnoll Bounty kill Riverpaw Gnoll to loot 8 Painted Gnoll Armband. Note: Avoid Hogger he is a lvl 11 golden elite.

5. So go across the road to (25, 82) start killing all the gnolls till u complete [10]Riverpaw Gnoll Bounty but then again avoid Hogger. Later on while still killing gnolls one drops Gold Pick-up Schedule right-click for the quest [10]The Collector. Turn the [10]Riverpaw Gnoll Bounty. Hearthstone Turn in [10]The Collector. Get the follow-up [10]Manhunt.

1. Brackwell Pimpkin Patch its time to enter that little house in this location kill the The Collector and loot his The Collector's Ring, Then run 25% of you surviving it carry a potion just incase.

2. Run back to Goldshire and turn in [10]Manhunt.

You should be lvl 12 if u weren't already

Note: We'll move into Westfall now only gonna do three quests here and I'll start on the 12 - 21 thread.

---------------------------

Westfall

---------------------------

To get to Westfall follow the road west from Goldshire till you reach a grey bridge cross it you'll then discover Westfall continue on the road straight until you see a farm and his wife by a cart get both of their quests: [10]Westfall Stew

[12]The Forgotten Heirloom

[14]Poor Old Blanchy

------------On your way to our next location if you see any bags that have the little sparkle loot thingy loot those until you have 8 Handful of Oats--------------------

1. Lets go to Saldean's Farm and talk to Farmer Saldean and get his quest [15]The Killing Fields go inside his house and talk to his wife Salma Saldean and turn in [10]Westfall Stew and get her follow-up [13]Westfall Stew talk to her again and get her other quest [12]Goretusk Liver Pie.

----On were way to the next location kill any Young/Normal Fleshripper, Goretusk, Rusty Harvest Golem.----

2. Let's head into the barely living town of Sentinel Hill. Again follow the road striaght no turns on till you end up in the location above.

Once you enter Sentinel Hill get the Flight Path

Go around the town and get the quests:

[15]Red Leather Bandanas

[14]Patrolling Westfall

[10]A Swift Message

3. Talk to Gryan Stoutmantle and turn in [10]Report to Gryan Stoutmantle. Get his quest [12]People's Militia.

4. Go to the flight master and turn in [10]A Swift Message get his follow-up [10]Continue To Stormwind turn in this quest in Old Town at the shop Limited Immunity at Osric Strang get the follow-up [10]Dungar Londrink head into Dwarven District (68, 44) and turn in [15]Elmore's Task at Grimand Elmore. Take his follow-up [15]Stormpike's Delivery.

5. Go back to the flight master and turn in [10]Dungar Londrink get the follow-up [10]Return To Lewis go back into the tower and turn in [10]Return To Lewis at the Quartermaster then go to across the street to a house pretty long and make Westfall your home location.

1. Go behind that big hill up north you should find a camp of Defias kill all the ones here and at (50, 40)

Archived