How to make an Anti-Synchro

Spirit of DMG

People seem to be warming up to my Anti-Synchros, so rather than explain it 700+ times, I'll simply go through the explanation here.

1: the most important thing is that they are always effect monsters. This is because they destroy all Synchro monsters when summoned, and then prevent the further summoning of Synchros. They are summoned with "2 or more "Anti-Tuner" Tokens + 1 Synchro monster"

2: set up the card like you normally would, with half the level you want it to be (will explain why later.) Make it a Synchro, put in whatever type you want, with /Anti-Synchro after it. Don't put the pic on the card yet.

3: now generate the card, and save it to your computer. Open the card in paint, preferably twice.

4: now, invert the colors, and cover up the part of the text box saying "Synchro/Effect." (see why you opened it twice?) now you have to copy and paste the "Effect" part of the second card, and put it where it goes.

5: these can be done in any order: copy and paste the level stars that are already there to the other side of the level bar on the card. uninvert the color of the Attribute circle on the second card, and using the free-form select, select the Attribute circle and drag it over the color-inverted Attribute circle of the final card. select "Edit" then "Paste from" and find the pic you want to use, and put it on the card (may need resizing.)

6: Now, drag the border of the canvas until you see only the final card, and choose "Save As," and choose where you want to save it to. VIOLIN! you have created an Anti-Synchro monster! post it to YCM the way you'd post a Dark Synchro! Via Tinypic or Photobucket!

7: to save time, simply generate and save, then pm me the preped card with the pic you want, and sit back eatting a cookie while I do the rest.

Archived