Ģค๓blє Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 Pretty Good ^.^ Make More 8/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
White Devil Posted August 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 Pretty Good ^.^ Make More 8/10 [align=center]Thanx ^^And I will.[/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ragnarok1945 Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 hopefully we get to see more of the cards soon Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Big Lez Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 Puppet Mourning rules! Still 9.9 Overall rating =) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
White Devil Posted August 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 [align=center]ragnarok1945: I'll make some more today. Dr. Gentle: Thanx ^^[/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Big Lez Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 Once there will be 40/40 Mad Puppets and 40/40 Creepy Puppets..And than it would be great, to see both sets in a duel^^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
White Devil Posted August 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 Once there will be 40/40 Mad Puppets and 40/40 Creepy Puppets..And than it would be great' date=' to see both sets in a duel^^[/quote'] [align=center]It would be really great ^_^But we'd have to print 80 cards :S[/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Big Lez Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 Yeah, i dont have the money xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
White Devil Posted August 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 Yeah' date=' i dont have the money xD[/quote'] I have... still it would be expensive. [align=center]CRPP-EN006 added!Hope you all like it ^^[/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Big Lez Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 your santa:I think it shoul be "during" each End Phase.The effect is balanced..The Pic is great.The ATK makes no sense to me..but there might will be a support, that explains it^^ Your santa gets 9/10Overall9.8/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
White Devil Posted August 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 your santa:I think it shoul be "during" each End Phase.The effect is balanced..The Pic is great.The ATK makes no sense to me..but there might will be a support' date=' that explains it^^ Your santa gets 9/10Overall9.8/10[/quote'] [align=center]Thanks, but this ATK score does exist.There is even a real card that has 1930 as DEF score.There's a name for this, I just don't remember what it is.[/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Milk-Chan Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 o.OCreeepyyyy cards. I. LOVE 'EM!All the pictures are amazing, the effects are great!10/10! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
White Devil Posted August 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 o.OCreeepyyyy cards. I. LOVE 'EM!All the pictures are amazing' date=' the effects are great!10/10![/quote'] Thanx a LOT ^^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lost Soul Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 aswome cards Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~ BT Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 lol Santa. 9/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
White Devil Posted August 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 [align=center]Thanx guys ^^Much appreciated ;DPromo versions of Santa will be added in a minute ;)[/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
White Devil Posted August 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 4 Promo Versions of CRPP-EN006 added! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LiAM Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 FINE! I'll comment. Vanillas text is too long. Not many OCG errors. remove ___ from play = remove from play ____automatically isn't really needed. XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
White Devil Posted August 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 FINE! I'll comment. Vanillas text is too long. Not many OCG errors. remove ___ from play = remove from play ____automatically isn't really needed. XD [align=center]Finally' date=' you commented =3Thanx a lot dude =D[/align'] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ragnarok1945 Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 Santa's Mad Clone I don't see why you didn't just give it 2600 atk, anyways the effect is balanced enough 8/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
White Devil Posted August 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 Santa's Mad Clone I don't see why you didn't just give it 2600 atk' date=' anyways the effect is balanced enough 8/10[/quote'] [align=center]Thanx for the rating.And, I just wanted to make a special ATK score, that's all.I didn't want him to have 2600 points of ATK D=[/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ragnarok1945 Posted August 22, 2009 Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 plus the fact I think you've been watching Futurama too much, their version of Santa CLAWS Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
White Devil Posted August 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 22, 2009 plus the fact I think you've been watching Futurama too much' date=' their version of Santa CLAWS[/quote'] [align=center]Haha, not really.I don't like that show too much.I don't listen to tv so often.I don't really have time for this D=[/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
White Devil Posted August 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted August 23, 2009 [align=center]Some new cards should come out soon ^^In the mainwhile, I hope you enjoy the ones that are already posted ;D CRPP-EN007 added! Help me choosing the card's name![/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kriskirla Posted August 23, 2009 Report Share Posted August 23, 2009 this is for the first puppet ^.^(This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set). 2 puppet- (you can pay 200 Life Points to draw 1 card) no need to add this --->*at the top of your Deck. 3 puppet-(At the Standby Phase of the 4th turn after this monster was Normal Summoned, you can remove it from play to gain 800 Life Points.) no need *In order. The rest are ok but I think you should add more support card to this set because you have only 1 monster card that support the "Creepy Puppet". When you added more support card, I rate. ^.^ Good luckOh ya, and the one your have same card with different name. I perfer you use the one with "Puppet" in it nam, since this is a puppet set. ^.^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.