Hamon/Uria Misprint!!!

Hmmm, this has me thinking, just a few minutes ago, I found THIS floating around.

glas-en036.jpg

Somewhere, in this messed up world we call "World", strange things occur, and lilfe is not sure wether too......

Ah, what the hell am I kidding? I have no time for another freekin' lecture. Just ponder it during your wasteless life. The answer will not come, I mean, will come. Seriously. That is all.

<_<

Wicked (Damm spelling)

slimey do you mean me? cuz i have a spirit reaper with only like half of each letter on its name.

by the way, remember when you got a The Creator in a pack, Ultra Rare right, and it had like half the letters like the reaper, and that person wouldnt trade with you because he thought it was damaged? yeah well i have it now. got it from Martin.

lol yeah that BEWD was only super rare also right?

why do i get the good trades? well i usually spend the entire time at the local tourney looking for the 2 cards i need and find someone who has them and trade for em. i dunno sometimes i do trades like two of my Ultra Rares for a super rare, but theyre two worthless Ults for a Super so its good.

but i did get a Super Rare First Edition D.D. Scout Plane for a Newdoria

Archived