Skippy_Canoe's MS Paint Dark Synchro and Gold Sticker Tutorial | BEST QUALITY DARK SYNCHROS IN MS PAINT!

I had an idea a couple of nights ago to do this. This tutorial provides instructions on how to make the best possible quality Dark Synchros in MS Paint. I added Gold Stickers, too. ^_^

[spoiler=Gold Sticker]

1 - Save this. 2q8blva.jpg

2 - Paste a card of yours into Paint. Make sure the image size is 333x493.

vpxcno.jpg

3 - Go to Edit -> Paste From... to open your Gold Sticker. Align it over the original sticker, and anchor it. This should be your result:

j5lfsm.jpg

[spoiler=Dark Synchro]

NOTE: The card must be a Synchro. The type must be _____ / Dark Synchro. Make sure there are a lot of spaces after Dark Synchro, so Synchro is unseen. Make sure your card picture is also saved to your computer. It should be 244x248. Also, keep your Background Color white, and the transparent background tool on for steps 5+ unless I say otherwise. For best results, make the rarity Common.

1 - Save all of these. 68v9l5.jpg2mpy8o0.jpgzmkq6s.jpgb5itma.jpg24gt92u.jpg14vjrd4.jpg28st3iu.jpg2eefshz.jpgxd9o53.jpg33dedz9.jpg2vdieev.jpg

2 - Paste your card into Paint. Make sure the image size is 333x493.

j92b04.jpg

3 - Go to Edit -> Paste From... to open up the image you saved, which shows the part of the card which should have Level Stars on it. Position it over where your Level Stars are. Make sure it's perfectly aligned, then anchor it.

2vneum8.jpg

4 - Go to Image -> Invert Colors. (Ctrl + I)

v8q22s.jpg

5 - Use the Paste From... Tool to open up the image that looks like a frame for a card. If your image is the right size, it should already be aligned. Then anchor it.

2q364w7.jpg

6 - Use the Paste From... Tool to open your card picture. Position it over the inverted card picture. Anchor it as always.

2ltn6tl.jpg

7 - Use the Paste From... Tool to open up your card's Attribute. In my case, it's DARK. Position it over your inverted Attribute. The new Attribute is slightly larger, so just center it. Then anchor it.

34q9p3q.jpg

8 - Use the Paste From... Tool to open the tiny image, which is a bracket to replace your missing one. Make sure you turn off the transparent background tool. It should look like this zoomed in:

153oavd.jpg

fw3xo3.jpg

9 - Turn your transparent background tool on. Use the Paste From... Tool to open one of the inverted stars. Align it between them the card's title and picture border.

11az4u9.jpg

10 - Open the rest of the stars. Make sure they are aligned right, and have 1 pixel between each of them. Your stars should look like this zoomed in:

15ot1kz.jpg

Save your card as a PNG for best results. If your Dark Synchro looks like this, you're done!

n6xnc1.jpg

Can you believe this ↑ was done in MS Paint?

Reps are appreciated. ^_^

• 1 month later...

Archived