Yugioh booster pack secret revealed

yeah sure... mixing the pack will give me a secret rare...

it's like to say that the pack on the counter or the shelf or the window of the store has the best card... (well i bought a pack once and they gave me the last pack that was exhibited on the counter, and i pulled crystal seer)

lol yeahh i guess, i mean i got the 1`st 3 packets out of a new box which had just been opened at the shop, and i got great moth with all the monsters needed too summon it, [this was back in the old days] but that was just luck, they dont sort out the packets b4 they put them in a box so all the rare cards are at the top or bottom, its just totally random you idiot

Actually' date=' there ARE sorted a bit.

Look in some thread here.... called "how to pull rares" or something?

[/quote']

I agree, when I pulled my first 2 packs of TAEV, I grabbed the first pack and the last pack. The first pack I got some cheap rare (Can't remember it), and the the other pack I pulled Crystal Seer :P . Of course, then I traded it for an Ulti Rare E-Hero Tempest (Stupid I know.). I then did the same thing except I grabbed a Special Edition TAEV. I pulled ANOTHER Crystal Seer. I then traded that away for Shield Crush. xD

Archived