plz lock set is now done SOTS sirens

jemjosher

hmm...well....How about a Trap/Spell Card?

Maybe-

"Sirens' Lure" or "Invitation to a Watery Grave?"

They could have something to do with forcing your opponent to attack your Sirens, which have high DEF (mostly.) for some extra damage. I don't know. I'm reading up on Sirens in wikipedia. *Dons nerdy glasses*

Or:

Seductive Siren

-Probably something to do with taking a monster or forcing them to attack if you didn't like the first idea.

How about another Sea Serpent-ish card? Like use one of the Kraken pictures I posted.

OR:

Siren of Serenity

-Gain 500 lp for every monster with "Siren" in its card name on your side of the field.

That's all I have for now-but I'll keep searching!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, these cards are all quite good. I can't see any of the ones that weren't in the original lot though. Anyways, a few tips though, there is no such thing as an Equip Trap Card, anything resembling it is a Continuous Trap Card (although Mesmerising Harp would be more appropriate as a Normal Trap Card). This is a good thing because it means that cards like Eternal Rest are useless, but it is also bad because it has no effect on cards like Maha Vailo. Trap Mistress is an excellent card, BUT stoping the payment interferes with a primary balancing module in Trap Cards. To fix this I recommend that you change it so that it REDUCES the cost by half or else it allows your opponent access to the effect, both balance with the fact that Trap Mistress leaves you with an unusable slot. Siren Song of Ruin is also overpowered, balancing it out is simple; change it from being a Continuous Spell Card to being a normal one. Also, cards such as Siren of Calling should never be able to summon a monster requiring a tribute unless there are special circumstances. This can easily be fixed by either lowering the atack limit of her summoning or increasing the attack of the necessary monsters. Another problem card is Secrets of the Siren. Without a relatively high cost this card is overpowered. This can be fixed by adding one, but a far more plausable one is changing it so that it is no longer a Continuous Spell Card making it's effect only last for the turn it is played. Siren's Sea Serpent's effect includes himself (because the card doesn't state otherwise) so perhaps you should reduce his defense to 2500 so that when you have 4 other siren monsters on the field his defense will be 3000. Song of the Sirens is perfectly balanced, but that is not the problem. Counter Trap Cards do exactly what they say: counteract something. To be more correct, it should have an activation requirement, a trigger of some sort, and it has to be something to do with the activation of another card. A good one would be that it is activated when an opponent tries to activate a Spell or Trap Card that targets one of yours; it would read something like this:

"Pay 1500 Life Points to negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card that targets 1 or more of your own Spell or Trap Cards. If this card is activated successfully all of your opponent's Spell and Trap Cards are destroyed and sent to the Graveyard."

The card is now very specific making the secondary effects of cards like Axe of Despair null and void. A final overpower is Shades of Beauty. I assume you got the idea off of Elegant Egotist. The problem is that Elegant Egotis can only be used to summon one of the 3 harpy ladies or harpy lady sisters. Although harpy lady sisters is a 6 star monster it has less than 2000 attack and not much more defense. This plus the fact that it can only be summoned by the effect of elegant egotis makes it a rather crap card. To balance out Shades of Beauty, I suggest you limit it to being only able to summon 4 star monsters.

Now I have a card suggestion.

One could be a Field Spell Card that makes a big huge rock for the sirens to sit on. All siren monstersget an extra 500 defense. Any monster attacking a defense mode siren that fails to beat its defense points is destroyed on top of taking damage. Also any opponents attack position monster must attack a siren monster (the sea serpent included) on their turn and if you pay 200 LP you get to choose the target if your opponent would have been given a choice. The catch? This card can only be played when Umi is on the field, destroying it in the process.

Well there we go, that took forever to type. I hope this helps and I didn't bore you.

Yes' date=' these cards are all quite good. I can't see any of the ones that weren't in the original lot though. Anyways, a few tips though, there is no such thing as an Equip Trap Card, anything resembling it is a Continuous Trap Card (although Mesmerising Harp would be more appropriate as a Normal Trap Card). This is a good thing because it means that cards like Eternal Rest are useless, but it is also bad because it has no effect on cards like Maha Vailo. Trap Mistress is an excellent card, BUT stoping the payment interferes with a primary balancing module in Trap Cards. To fix this I recommend that you change it so that it REDUCES the cost by half or else it allows your opponent access to the effect, both balance with the fact that Trap Mistress leaves you with an unusable slot. Siren Song of Ruin is also overpowered, balancing it out is simple; change it from being a Continuous Spell Card to being a normal one. Also, cards such as Siren of Calling should never be able to summon a monster requiring a tribute unless there are special circumstances. This can easily be fixed by either lowering the atack limit of her summoning or increasing the attack of the necessary monsters. Another problem card is Secrets of the Siren. Without a relatively high cost this card is overpowered. This can be fixed by adding one, but a far more plausable one is changing it so that it is no longer a Continuous Spell Card making it's effect only last for the turn it is played. Siren's Sea Serpent's effect includes himself (because the card doesn't state otherwise) so perhaps you should reduce his defense to 2500 so that when you have 4 other siren monsters on the field his defense will be 3000. Song of the Sirens is perfectly balanced, but that is not the problem. Counter Trap Cards do exactly what they say: counteract something. To be more correct, it should have an activation requirement, a trigger of some sort, and it has to be something to do with the activation of another card. A good one would be that it is activated when an opponent tries to activate a Spell or Trap Card that targets one of yours; it would read something like this:

"Pay 1500 Life Points to negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card that targets 1 or more of your own Spell or Trap Cards. If this card is activated successfully all of your opponent's Spell and Trap Cards are destroyed and sent to the Graveyard."

The card is now very specific making the secondary effects of cards like Axe of Despair null and void. A final overpower is Shades of Beauty. I assume you got the idea off of Elegant Egotist. The problem is that Elegant Egotis can only be used to summon one of the 3 harpy ladies or harpy lady sisters. Although harpy lady sisters is a 6 star monster it has less than 2000 attack and not much more defense. This plus the fact that it can only be summoned by the effect of elegant egotis makes it a rather crap card. To balance out Shades of Beauty, I suggest you limit it to being only able to summon 4 star monsters.

Now I have a card suggestion.

One could be a Field Spell Card that makes a big huge rock for the sirens to sit on. All siren monstersget an extra 500 defense. Any monster attacking a defense mode siren that fails to beat its defense points is destroyed on top of taking damage. Also any opponents attack position monster must attack a siren monster (the sea serpent included) on their turn and if you pay 200 LP you get to choose the target if your opponent would have been given a choice. The catch? This card can only be played when Umi is on the field, destroying it in the process.

Well there we go, that took forever to type. I hope this helps and I didn't bore you.

[/quote']

i will work on all than might take some time

hmm...well....How about a Trap/Spell Card?

Maybe-

"Sirens' Lure" or "Invitation to a Watery Grave?"

They could have something to do with forcing your opponent to attack your Sirens' date=' which have high DEF (mostly.) for some extra damage. I don't know. I'm reading up on Sirens in wikipedia. *Dons nerdy glasses*

Or:

Seductive Siren

-Probably something to do with taking a monster or forcing them to attack if you didn't like the first idea.

How about another Sea Serpent-ish card? Like use one of the Kraken pictures I posted.

OR:

Siren of Serenity

-Gain 500 lp for every monster with "Siren" in its card name on your side of the field.

That's all I have for now-but I'll keep searching!

[/quote']

and this is why i love you

Hmm....Mouse of Deep Water...I like it, very cool picture. However, it is a little overpowered. The ability to inflict damage and protect Life Points is very good. Maybe too good. And then there is the fact that it has to be an Earth monster. That's creative, but the odds are seriously against whoever is dueling you. Just a suggestion, though. 8/10 for Mouse.

Hmm....Mouse of Deep Water...I like it' date=' very cool picture. However, it is a little overpowered. The ability to inflict damage and protect Life Points is very good. Maybe too good. And then there is the fact that it has to be an Earth monster. That's creative, but the odds are seriously against whoever is dueling you. Just a suggestion, though. 8/10 for Mouse.

[/quote']

i know i think ill change the lvl to 4 so gravity bide would be a week point for it

Archived