THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

Poseidon©

Well, a few days ago, I saw 300. It was probably the most epic movie I ever saw.

Discuss.

However, I find it ironic that basically every 8 year old has seen it despite it being a R movie. Mom's and Dad's should really do some research before buying tickets, because there was 2 scenes when they were having.... you guys know what I'm talking about.

I actually didn't like the movie, but then, that was probably because I was expecting something different (and more historically accurate >_> )

I need to watch it again, I'd probably like it a lot more the second time around. Although I still think the giant naked penguin man was a bit over the top.

I actually didn't like the movie' date=' but then, that was probably because I was expecting something different (and more historically accurate >_> )

I need to watch it again, I'd probably like it a lot more the second time around. Although I still think the giant naked penguin man was a bit over the top.

[/quote']

Well, it's not trying to be historically accurate, just think about nothing, get a good drink, sit down and watch.

I actually didn't like the movie' date=' but then, that was probably because I was expecting something different (and more historically accurate >_> )

[/quote']

Well, it's not trying to be historically accurate, just think about nothing, get a good drink, sit down and watch.

Actually, it was supposed to be accurate. My friend who majors in mythology told me. She said it was really good and much better than Troy lol.

[/quote']

Actually, it was supposed to be accurate. My friend who majors in mythology told me. She said it was really good and much better than Troy lol.

Only, it wasn't accurate. It was based on a graphic novel >_>

Sparta definitely wasn't fighting for the freedom of democracy >_>

And I'm almost positive there were no giant naked penguin men.

[/quote']

Your friend who majors in mythology is wrong. If it was accurate, the title would be called "300 Spartans + roughly 1000 other warriors defending Athens"

[/quote']

The naked Penguin was not in 300 but Meet The Spartans, witch was kind of, well wierd. Meet the Spartans is a parody of 300, kind of like Scary Movie series.

[/quote']

The naked Penguin was not in 300 but Meet The Spartans, witch was kind of, well wierd. Meet the Spartans is a parody of 300, kind of like Scary Movie series.

1. The naked penguin man is indeed in 300, having seen the movie, I can attest to this fact.

2. Meet the Spartans is terrible and we shall never discuss this atrocity that doesn't deserve the title "movie" ever again.

Meet the Spartans was the worst spoof ever. I mean, like what the hell? Yo momma jokes? Breakdancing? Actors from Borat? What?

300 itself was an excellent movie. I didn't like how the Spartans died in the end, though. They should've totally owned.

Meet the Spartans was the worst spoof ever. I mean' date=' like what the hell? Yo momma jokes? Breakdancing? Actors from Borat? What?

300 itself was an excellent movie. I didn't like how the Spartans died in the end, though. They should've totally owned.

[/quote']

The spartans died in real life -_-

1. The naked penguin man is indeed in 300, having seen the movie, I can attest to this fact.

2. Meet the Spartans is terrible and we shall never discuss this atrocity that doesn't deserve the title "movie" ever again.

Ok I just don't remember a naked penguin in there but I will rewatch it. Sorry if I am wrong.

Meet the Spartans was the worst spoof ever. I mean' date=' like what the hell? Yo momma jokes? Breakdancing? Actors from Borat? What?

[/quote']

I know, I never said they didn't. I just would've liked it if they didn't die.

[/quote']

I know, I never said they didn't. I just would've liked it if they didn't die.

Movie wouldn't have been nearly as good if the Spartans had won/survived.

[align=center]When I think of this movie, I can't help but think of the song Deify, by Disturbed...

Good movie, but they were wrong on the Immortals being the elite army. They were called Immortals, because there were so damn many of them. If you killed one, 10 more would replace him. That's why they're called Immortals. But, in all, it was a good movie.

I love the little jokes here and there. Like "We'll just fight in the shade".

[/align]

Archived