- My Pokemon Sets - Set 1 - QUEST OF THE LEGENDARY - 28/100 -

~ BT

I know Pokemon has been done. You might think they are Oped, actually, there balanced, if you think about it.

Here I'm going to post a couple of my Pokemon sets. Only 1 has been made So far:

[align=center]

[spoiler=[color=#FFD700]QUEST OF THE LEGENDARY[/color]]

[spoiler=Booster and Tin]mj9zpv.png10oqu7b.png

[spoiler=QOTL - EN000]144357x.jpg

This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Summoning of the Creator". You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 12 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand. This card is also treated as a DARK, WATER, FIRE, EARTH, and a WIND monster. When this card is Summoned, Special Summon 1 "Pokemon" monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard fore each card in your hand.

[spoiler=QOTL - EN001]144357n.jpg

Sry for the horrible pic

[spoiler=QOTL - EN002]144357x.jpg

Only activate this card if you control 1 "Pokemon - Arceus". Destroy all Spells and Trap Cards on the field (except this card). Decrease the ATK and DEF of each monster your opponent controls by 400 for each card in your hand. Also, you can discard all the cards in your hand to inflict damage to your opponent equal to each card is discarded x 400.

[spoiler=QOTL - EN003]144357.jpg

When your Life Points are lower than your opponents, increase the ATK of all monster you control by 500. If you activate this effect, you can Special Summon 1 Plant-Type monster from your hand or Deck. Once per turn, you can increase or decrease this card's Level by 1.

[spoiler=QOTL - EN004]144357bsr.jpg

"Pokemon - Shaymin" + 1 or more non-Tuner Plant-Type monsters

This card is also treated as a Winged Beast-Type monster. When this card is Summoned, decrease your opponent's Life Points equal to each card you control x 400. Once per turn, select 1 Level 7 or lower Plant-Type or Winged Beast-Type monster in your Graveyard. This card gains the effect of the selected until this End Phase.

[spoiler=QOTL - EN005]144357l.jpg

If your opponent controls 3 or more Defense Position monsters, you can add 1 "In Your Dreams" from your Deck to your hand. by paying Life Points equal to half this card's ATK, this card cannot be selected as an attack target and this card can attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field once each for 3 turns. When "Pokemon - Cresselia" in in play, this card's effects are negated.

[spoiler=QOTL - EN006][144357c.jpg

[spoiler=QOTL - EN007]144357k.jpg

You can only activate this card if you control 1 "Pokemon - Darkrai". The ATK and DEF of all Defense Position monsters your opponent controls decreases by 500 each End Phase. If a monster's ATK or DEF is reduced to 0 by this card's effect, it is removed from play. If 3 Defense Position monsters change it's Battle Position, this card is destroyed.

[spoiler=QOTL - EN008]144357h.jpg

This card cannot be activated from your hand. You can only activate this card if you control 1 "Pokemon - Darkrai". Select 1 monster your opponent controls for each card in your hand and switch them to Defense Position. If a selected card is in face-down Defense Position, it is destroyed.

[spoiler=QOTL - EN009]144357k.jpg

You can remove from play 1 WATER monster from your Graveyard to increase this card's ATK by 500. When this card is Summoned, place 1 Heart Swap Counter on it. (max. 1) You can remove 1 Heart Swap Counter to select 1 card you control and select 1 card your opponent controls. The control of the selected cards are switched until the End Phase. By paying 1000 Life Points you can Special Summon 1 "Pokemon - Phione" from your hand or Deck.

[spoiler=QOTL - EN010]144357.jpg

You must control 1 WATER monster to Normal Summon or Set this card. By removing from play 5 WATER monsters in your Graveyard, this card cannot attack or be attacked. When this card attacks or is attacked, you can pay Life Points in multiples of 100 (max. 500) to have this card's ATK increased by that much.

OCG was checked off real cards. So its correct.

[spoiler=QOTL - EN011]144357l.jpg

During each End Phase, you can Special Summon all monsters you control that was destroyed by battle on your opponent's last Battle Phase (ignoring any and all Summoning Conditions) by paying 400 Life Points for each monster Special Summoned.

[spoiler=QOTL - EN012]144357.jpg

You can only activate this card if "Pokemon - Cresselia" is the only monster you control. Remove from play 1 "Pokemon - Cresselia" you control to gain 2000 Life Points and to select 15 cards in your Graveyard and add them to the top of your Deck. Then shuffle your Deck.

[spoiler=QOTL - EN013]144357m.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set except by Tributing 3 DARK monsters while "The Reverse World" is in play. This card is also treated as a Dragon-Type monster. If this card is in your hand and you do not have "The Reverse World" in play, you can add 1 "Pokemon - Altered Giratina" from your Deck to your hand. You can only control DARK monsters when this card is in play. During each Battle Phase, this card can attack directly with its ATK halved.

[spoiler=QOTL - EN014]144357xql.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set except by Tributing 3 DARK monsters. This card is also treated as a Dragon-Type monster. This card must be removed from play when you or your opponent controls "The Reverse World". During each Battle Phase, this card can attack directly with its ATK halved. You can pay 800 Life Points to select up to 3 Card Zones. The selected Card Zones cannot be used.

[spoiler=QOTL - EN015]51bi50.png

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

● This card's ATK is doubled. During your opponent's Battle Phase if this is the only card you control, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Pokemon - Regice", "Pokemon - Regirock", and "Pokemon - Registeel" from your hand or Deck.

[spoiler=QOTL - EN016]144357b.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by removing from play 3 FIRE monsters in your Graveyard. This card is also treated as a Machine-Type monster. You can skip your next Battle Phase to select 1 "Magma Storm" from your Deck and activate it. Once per turn, increase your Life Points by 300 for each FIRE monster in your opponent's Graveyard.

[spoiler=QOTL - EN017]144357d.jpg

[spoiler=QOTL - EN018]144357.jpg

[spoiler=QOTL - EN019]144357u.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set except by sending 3 Spell Cards you control to the Graveyard. You can skip your next Battle Phase to select 1 "Spacial Rend" from your Deck and activate it. After this card is in play for 3 turns, you must remove from play the top 3 cards of your Deck. During each End Phase you can select 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck and activate it.

[spoiler=QOTL - EN020]opvo6.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set except by sending 3 Trap Cards you control to the Graveyard. This card is also treated as a Dragon-Type monster. You can skip your next Battle Phase to select 1 "Roar of Time" from your Deck and activate it. After this card is in play for 3 turns, you must remove from play the top 3 cards of your Deck. When a card you control is attacked you can activate 1 of the following effects:

● Negate the attack.

● Inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the attacking monster's ATK.

● Damage Calculation is reduced to 0.

[spoiler=QOTL - EN021]144357nxp.jpg

[spoiler=QOTL - EN022]144357qcs.jpg

[spoiler=QOTL - EN023]144357x.jpg

[spoiler=QOTL - EN024]144357j.jpgThis card's name is also treated as "Pokemon - Dialga". This card's ATK is equal to the number of card's in your Graveyard x 300. This card can attack 3 times each Battle Phase. If this card is destroyed by battle, remove from play all cards on the field and your opponent must send the top 10 cards of his/her Deck to the Graveyard.

[spoiler=QOTL - EN025]144357u.jpg

When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon that monster to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position. If a card Special Summoned by this card's effect is destroyed, the Battle Damage is reduced to 0 and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's ATK.

[spoiler=QOTL - EN026]144357z.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster Card's effect. If this card is destroyed by battle, you can pay Life Points equal to how many turns it was in your Graveyard x 100 to Special Summon this card to the field. Increase the ATK of each "Pokemon - Azelf" and "Pokemon - Uxie" you control by 200.

[spoiler=QOTL - EN027]144357z.jpg

When this card is selected as an attack target, you can pay 800 Life Points to negate the attack and the attacking monster cannot attack for 5 turns. When this card attacks a monster your opponent controls, the attack target is removed from play. You can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Pokemon - Mesprit" and 1 "Pokemon - Azelf".

If you dont understand the type conversions, PM me.[/align]

[spoiler=Also, you must know the 'Limited, Semi-Limited, and Unlimited' cards]

Limited:

1. Legendary Pokemon
  2. Primal Dialga
  3. Shadow Lugia Coming Soon

Semi-Limited:

non yet.

Unlimited:

All cards that aren't listed above.

Yeah I said sry for the horrible pic anywayz.

Calvin' pid='2865325' dateline='1251164724']

regigigas pic isnt great. its Gracidea not Glacidia. and EN13 doesnt show up. 8/10. the other pics rock!

I'm fixin it now.

BTW I put Glacidea

Yeah I said sry for the horrible pic anywayz.

Calvin' pid='2865325' dateline='1251164724']

regigigas pic isnt great. its Gracidea not Glacidia. and EN13 doesnt show up. 8/10. the other pics rock!

I'm fixin it now.

BTW I put Glacidea

[align=center]I didn't see.

Great cards though ^^

Would you like to comment on my Pokemon Collab.?[/align]

Dude I WAS KIDDING. and SO are you

oops sorry i gave u the wrong rating it was 8.9 and zegun's set is better

[align=center]Haha' date=' thanks ^^

He likes mine better nah nah!![/align']

B!TCH he was kiddin because I played a joke on his thread

Archived