S4 League

Sora

Has anyone heard of the Third-Person Shooter game online called S4? Its downloaded, but to me, its really worth it. No you don't need to pay (Unless you want extra costumes in different colors, goes the same with weapons.)

Anyways, the game features quite a bit of weapons and 3 different styles of playing.

These include Touchdown, Deathmatch, and the recently added Chaser.

I'll give you a brief description of each mode.

[spoiler=Touchdown]

Touchdown - In this mode, you must cooperate with your team and get the "Fumbi", or the "Ball" to your opponent's goal.

[spoiler=Deathmatch]

Deathmatch - Exactly what the title says, you don't need to cooperate with your team, (Recommended that you do though.) Just keep killing to get a higher score.

[spoiler=Chaser]

Chaser - Now, this is the new mode. What happens is, 1 person is chosen to become a "Chaser". This "Chaser" has a Guardian, who protects him/her (Any attack deals 1 to 0 damage I guess.) Now, its better to play in a game of 12 people. Ok on to the point, The Chaser will have to kill each and every player in that game, or they kill him/her. Although, the other players have the option of "Survival" which is stall the timer until it runs out.

Ok so maybe the Chaser Mode wasn't briefly described >.>

Alrighty, I'll be listing the weapons you get. Sadly, the patch that came with Chaser, also brought no more unlimited weapons, sorry. You can only get 5, 10, 30 hour weapons. And 5 days, 10 days, and 30 days costume (I think.)

Alrighty lets get with the list,

Sub-Machine Gun - A gun with fast shooting, you can also run with it and shoot, you go at the same speed as a normal run without shooting. (Really handy.) Negative Side is the fact that it barely has any range.

Semi Rifle - Its quite powerful and long ranged. Negative is, you cannot run while shooting, only walk.

Machine Gun - Extremely powerful, its mean't for close up. Bad part, you cannot run while moving, and starting it up is slightly slow. Its fire range is also a spread, so you can't exactly hit players.

I'm not gonna spoil every thing now :O xD.

Please check this game out if this little spoiler for it, interested you.

I have the game. Love it. Except, I hate it when in Chaser, or Sword Matches, that there is always the occasional camper where it's impossible for most to get up. <_<

Chaser mode is win however. Except for me, the cam screws up a bit.

Before that big update with the Chaser, whatever you bought was keepable. Now you have a rent on it. <_<

Although, the prices are reasonable.

Yay another s4 player! Yeah I really don't like the whole weps being rented -_-

And' date=' the cam does screw up every now and then. I got a few yesterday, but only a few (Whew)

Glad to see theres other players on YCM xD.

[/quote']

Speaking of which, what Server, and Rank are you? And what is your character name?

Archived