The Gimp+Photoshop Club Weekly Contest

PowerlinX

Since I have remade the Gimp+Photoshop Club, we now have a weekly contest, each week we will have a new theme. This weeks theme is

Stocked Sig

So you need to get a stock, and make a sig out of it. You don't need to be a member of the club to join the contest, but if you join the contest, it will count as you joining the club. This may not sound too good, but even if you join the contest, you don't need to even be active in the club!

Entrants

-.:BuMBleBee:.

-.:Cyber~Wolf:.

-Yoko

[spoiler=Entries]

l8coz.jpg

By .:BuMBleBee:.

Mysig.png

By .:Cyber~Wolf:.

ekozgm.jpg

By Yoko

Have fun and good luck!

Club Link: The Gimp+Photoshop Club

el3e61.jpg

Worst siggeh eva.

Why rip? And the rule says don't criticize without a reason

I didn't rip. I made this' date=' it's meh contest entry. And it was a joke :l

[/quote']

Looks the same to me, but I wear glasses (walks away to go get them). Looks like you cropped it.

Nevermind about criticism

el3e61.jpg

Worst siggeh eva.

[/quote']

Looks the same to me, but I wear glasses (walks away to go get them). Looks like you cropped it.

OHHHH, you mean cyber's entry? i helped him make that. go ask him, we did it over gmail. that came out wrong...

el3e61.jpg

Worst siggeh eva.

OH, you mean with Cyber? I helped him make the sig he entered over gmail, go ask him.

[/quote']

OHHHH, you mean cyber's entry? i helped him make that. go ask him, we did it over gmail. that came out wrong...

Just sayin'

el3e61.jpg

Worst siggeh eva.

OH, you mean with Cyber? I helped him make the sig he entered over gmail, go ask him.

[/quote']

Just sayin'

Well, go ahead, PM him about it, I dare you. I was teaching him how to make tags, and I used this stock and render. I DARE YOU TO ASK HIM.

• 2 weeks later...

The winner is... .:BuMBleBee:.

Now, I know his sig isn't the best, but no one can make a completely perfect sig.

Here are my comments:

@ .:Cyber~Wolf:. Your sig is kinda bland, and I don't really get it. It's a cartoon in front of an apartment complex. :/

@ Yoko I can't really see the focal. The colors are strange, and the C4D looks just plain weird.

@ .:BuMBleBee:. Your sig won, but I still have advice for it. Try to make the background more visible. The splatter, or whatever that is on the left is a bit distracting.

I forgot to list the prizes, too, so they are 50 points & 2 reps

The winner is... .:BuMBleBee:.

Now' date=' I know his sig isn't the best, but no one can make a completely perfect sig.

Here are my comments:

@ .:Cyber~Wolf:. Your sig is kinda bland, and I don't really get it. It's a cartoon in front of an apartment complex. :/

@ Yoko I can't really see the focal. The colors are strange, and the C4D looks just plain weird.

@ .:BuMBleBee:. Your sig won, but I still have advice for it. Try to make the background more visible. The splatter, or whatever that is on the left is a bit distracting.

I forgot to list the prizes, too, so they are 50 points & 2 reps

[/quote']

That's stupid. Plain and stupid.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived