Terrible Situation

I had nothing in the field except my f/d....but my opponent-3 Solar Flare Dragons! 1 Level Limit Area-B! And Stumbling. I had 1600lp. He ends his turn.

I had 100lp. Set a f/d...(note: this is my spam deck-a deck I made in a sec for a noob and he never won with it so I played with it against some other guy that had a burn deck) As soon as he drew a card...BAM!! I flip my f/d...it was Chain Detonation! He lost the duel, since 400lp-500=-100lp I won!! I felt glad because the deck I gave to the noob was with cards I locked up and were getting dusted...so no harm done. Any situations you got? Did they end up happy or sad endings?

Thats cool I guess. I've won with 37.5 Life Points left once. I used 3 Shrinks on a single Cyber Dragon.

Err... when you say you used 3 Shrink on a single Cyber Dragon, do you mean at the same time? Coz that doesn't work... just thought I'd better inform you on that :P The only situation I don't like being in is being in a turn that you know there is no way of even hanging on any more. It's a bit of a let down!

Thats cool I guess. I've won with 37.5 Life Points left once. I used 3 Shrinks on a single Cyber Dragon.

Err... when you say you used 3 Shrink on a single Cyber Dragon' date=' do you mean at the same time? Coz that doesn't work... just thought I'd better inform you on that :P The only situation I don't like being in is being in a turn that you know there is no way of even hanging on any more. It's a bit of a let down!

[/quote']

yes it would. shrink halfs he original attack. and can then reduce it REALLY low.

I won once with 50 life points DOH!

If you use 3 Shrinks on one Cyber Dragon at once, its ATK would still be 1050.

SHRINK

This card can be activated during the Damage Step, before Damage Calculation.

If a monster affected by "Shrink" is turned face-down and face-up again that turn, the effect of "Shrink" is no longer applied.

Even if a monster is targeted by multiple copies of "Shrink", its ATK will still be half of its original ATK. For example, if a monster with 1400 original ATK is affected by 2 copies of "Shrink", its ATK will be 700 NOT 350.

Err... when you say you used 3 Shrink on a single Cyber Dragon' date=' do you mean at the same time? Coz that doesn't work... just thought I'd better inform you on that :P The only situation I don't like being in is being in a turn that you know there is no way of even hanging on any more. It's a bit of a let down!

[/quote']

Ah, like every duel VS me xD

I do accept cash for scoops xD

I had another duel the other day....I attacked this Japanese card...it was Decoy Dragon.

The guy summoned Darkblaze.

I was down to 2500lp, he had 3250lp

I put down Skull Servant f/d (I make decks everyday-its a skull deck) and placed a s/p f/d.

He does Heavy storm

There goes magic cylinder.

So he plays painful choice

-The Creator-Cemetery Bomb-The Creator-Cemetery Bomb-Pot of avarice

-I select cemetery bomb.

-He soon plays it.

-And I play Barrel behind the door.

He loses lp like hell.

-I soon summon Demise

-Nuke the field.

-Play my cemetery bomb.

Attacked...thats game.

But what would you select if an opponent plays painful choice and the cards are-

-Heavy Storm-Dark Hole-Lightning Vortex-Raigeki-Magic Cylinder-

-And you have a full field of monsters and spell/traps.

-I'd pick Heavy Storm-

[/quote']

Ah, like every duel VS me xD

I do accept cash for scoops xD

Hmm.. No, I don't ever believe that happened with you :P And I can't remember me actually losing to you all that much, either ^_^

If you use 3 Shrinks on one Cyber Dragon at once' date=' its ATK would still be 1050.

SHRINK

If a monster affected by "Shrink" is turned face-down and face-up again that turn, the effect of "Shrink" is no longer applied.

Even if a monster is targeted by multiple copies of "Shrink", its ATK will still be half of its original ATK. For example, if a monster with 1400 original ATK is affected by 2 copies of "Shrink", its ATK will be 700 NOT 350.

yea, if you chain 3 together. activating 1 on the main phase, THEN one in the battle phase however, would work.

If you use 3 Shrinks on one Cyber Dragon at once' date=' its ATK would still be 1050.

SHRINK

yea, if you chain 3 together. activating 1 on the main phase, THEN one in the battle phase however, would work.

no, it's the same... even if you use shrink on the main phase then on the battle phase, it's still half the original attack, don't try to invent new rules that doesn't exist...

Archived