Quillbolt the Forbidden One

• 2 weeks later...

ROFL?, this is the Traditional Deck section, nothing is banned, it's perfect to use with an exodia type deck and it can draw fast. Also this deck is based with exodia, it's the win factor of this whole deck. Tuners are helpful for this deck, but with 11 tuners the chances of draws a normal monster would be very low. Awesome deck 8).

ok 2 things get rid of exodia fill it with tuners and add synchro cards and graceful is unuseable its forbidden

Thanks for necro bumping. your post fails

ROFL?' date=' this is the Traditional Deck section, nothing is banned, it's perfect to use with an exodia type deck and it can draw fast. Also this deck is based with exodia, it's the win factor of this whole deck. Tuners are helpful for this deck, but with 11 tuners the chances of draws a normal monster would be very low. Awesome deck 8).

[/quote'] Card of safe return. tuners are needed to get quillbolt, i don't need to draw normals, just you safe return to draw exodia.

i like this deck. i don't think you should make anymore changes. 10/10.

thanks for sayying so, but it's not perfect. got beat by chaos (not much of a big deal, but) so still needs fixes, but i think this thread will be locked soon.

Archived