CLOSED

E-Hero Kyle

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey' date=' Kyle

You feelin well enough to work on my order if I re-post it? It was a render and a booster

[/quote']

Sure

[spoiler= Render Order form]

Buy a Render or Render Request?: Render request

Others: Effects, vectorizing, etc: N/A

[spoiler=pic]Spirit_Master_by_Ruter.jpg

[spoiler=5D's Booster Form]

Booster Name: Internet Uproar

Booster Text Color: blue

BG Color: Crimson red

Render: Use Render from last order form

Others: Sparkles same color as text color

Sparkles: (Yes)

Pokemon Used For Splicing: Gliscor, Spheal, and Darkrai

Final Name: Glisphealrai

How You Want It To Look: Gliscor's body and torso, Darkrai's wispy thing, and Spheal's head.

Color Scheme: Mainly blue, with a slight amount of purple on Gliscor's part, and a bit of black in Darkrai's part.

Thanks!

Thanks' date=' its 3 points isn't it? Cos I will be happy to pay more, this is the best shop on YCM! :)

[/quote']

Yes

Text Color: Red

Name:Pokefan5678

Star Color: Green

Joined Date: August 11' date='2009

Best Known For: Cool Banners/Cards/Club

BG Color: Default Black

Avatar:[img']http://i50.tinypic.com/4hs6dt.jpg[/img]

YGO Logo: 5ds

Favorite Monster Image or Render:PhoenixGearfried.png

(OPTIONAL) Render on Background:

Here

a4mxys.jpg

[img=http://i46.tinypic.com/a4mxys.jpg]

Hey' date=' Kyle

You feelin well enough to work on my order if I re-post it? It was a render and a booster

[/quote']

Sure

Oopes, I can't render that one sorry

Pokemon Used For Splicing: Gliscor' date=' Spheal, and Darkrai

Final Name: Glisphealrai

How You Want It To Look: Gliscor's body and torso, Darkrai's wispy thing, and Spheal's head.

Color Scheme: Mainly blue, with a slight amount of purple on Gliscor's part, and a bit of black in Darkrai's part.

Thanks!

[/quote']

I don't make those

Hey' date=' Kyle

[/quote']

Sure

Would this work better?

15wjvao.jpg

Hey' date=' Kyle

[/quote']

Sure

Would this work better?

15wjvao.jpg

2isi2rn.png

[img=http://i49.tinypic.com/2isi2rn.png]

4j5e1v.png

[img=http://i49.tinypic.com/4j5e1v.png]

Here

FIXED

__Earth_Dragon__.jpg

What is that?

E-Hero Kyle' date=' what possesses you to think that you have the right to wield the Emperor God?

anyway, aside from that, i wish to know if you can take images and turn them into renders. is this possible for you?

[/quote']

What??

Anyway, I can render

Hai guiz! I'd like to get a render:

[spoiler=Render Request]

Buy a Render or Render Request?: Render Request

If Render Request, post the image here: (NOTE: No image quality that is less that MQ (Medium Quality), low quality image shall not be accepted):

285600196.jpg

And a Booster Pack with the render you made on it!

[spoiler=Booster Pack Form Thing]

Booster Name: Alterdimensional Beasts

Booster Text Color: Dark Red

BG Color: Dark Purple

Render: The render you made me just now!

Others: N/A

Thanks!

guys, i don't know if you have forms for these, but i have school in the morning and it is late where i am. could you please turn these 3 images into renders? when you're finished, please let me know so that i can submit a background for making a banner, okay? i can do the lettering myself, i just need this done since i still don't know how to gfx properly using gimp. xD

[spoiler=chibi sage man]narutosage.jpg

[spoiler=kung-fu fighting firebender]kenichi2is41-1.png

[spoiler=zero]ZeroKnuckle.jpg

Hai guiz! I'd like to get a render:

[spoiler=Render Request]

Buy a Render or Render Request?: Render Request

If Render Request' date=' post the image here: (NOTE: No image quality that is less that MQ (Medium Quality), low quality image shall not be accepted):

[img']http://images.yugiohcardmaker.net/284598/285600196.jpg[/img]

And a Booster Pack with the render you made on it!

[spoiler=Booster Pack Form Thing]

Booster Name: Alterdimensional Beasts

Booster Text Color: Dark Red

BG Color: Dark Purple

Render: The render you made me just now!

Others: N/A

Thanks!

Image is MQ and small, can't render images that small and also, I can't render that one

guys' date=' i don't know if you have forms for these, but i have school in the morning and it is late where i am. could you please turn these 3 images into renders? when you're finished, please let me know so that i can submit a background for making a banner, okay? i can do the lettering myself, i just need this done since i still don't know how to gfx properly using gimp. xD

[spoiler=chibi sage man']narutosage.jpg

[spoiler=kung-fu fighting firebender]kenichi2is41-1.png

[spoiler=zero]ZeroKnuckle.jpg

Here

i5nr7n.png

2qnz61z.png

The one with the fire is already a render, just Right click on these and click Save Image As not Copy-Paste

*sighs* great. it looks like you guys don't have a banner form. anyway, i would like the following image to be made into a banner with the 3 images i had already posted. here's how i would like it to look like.

1: i want all images to be the same height

2: i want them all to be on the same background at once (obviously).

3: cropping the background is okay, but i would like there to be a little room left at the top and bottom for me to ad lettering later on.

f.y.i., chibi sage man is currently 300 wide x 400 tall pixels, so if that's taken down to half its size and used as the general ruler or something, that might work.

4: when resizing the image, i would like the proprtions of the images to stay the same. for example, chibi sage man would from 300 x 400 to 150 x 200.

[spoiler=this is the image i want to use as the background.]

Stars_and_planets_by_Fatal_mantis85.jpg

so you don't do banners? well why not? is there a particular reason? i mean, it shouldn't take all that much time, right? just basically move the renders onto the background and resize them as needed. =/ my thing is that i don't know that i would be able to do it without effing up. xD anyway, how much did you want for each image that you renderized? =/

could you perhaps make an exception? i just need the images to be the same height with the proportions of each pic being kept the same, and have them placed on the background. that and having them placed roughly the same distance apart, although it doesn't have to be exact. after that, i can take care of the lettering and whatever.

if you do decide to do this, could you just make sure that zero is on the left, chibi sage man is on the left, and the kung fu fire bending guy is on the right?

hey e-hero kyle, sorry to bother you again, but i just did some image editing so that my images could be the same size on a banner. would you please renderize them again? if so, i would greatly appreciate it, as they are need for a banner that i am going to have made.

narutosage.jpgkenichi2is41-1-1.pngZeroKnuckle-1.jpg

if the one with the flamed fists is still already a render, then you can just leave that. if resizing it gave it a background though, then i would like for you to renderize that as well please.

oh and also, if you could post the image coding for the renders when you have finished making them, that would be greatly appreciated.

edit: i just realized something. there was a logo in the bottom left corner of the pic with the flamed fists that i had whited out. when renderizing the pics, could you please make sure that the one with the flamed fists doesn't have that white spot?

hey e-hero kyle' date=' sorry to bother you again, but i just did some image editing so that my images could be the same size on a banner. would you please renderize them again? if so, i would greatly appreciate it, as they are need for a banner that i am going to have made.

[img']http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd75/zero-virus/Decorated%20images/narutosage.jpg[/img]kenichi2is41-1-1.pngZeroKnuckle-1.jpg

if the one with the flamed fists is still already a render, then you can just leave that. if resizing it gave it a background though, then i would like for you to renderize that as well please.

oh and also, if you could post the image coding for the renders when you have finished making them, that would be greatly appreciated.

edit: i just realized something. there was a logo in the bottom left corner of the pic with the flamed fists that i had whited out. when renderizing the pics, could you please make sure that the one with the flamed fists doesn't have that white spot?

Just save the previous ones on the previous page cause Im tired...

And what is the code's purpose?

Dark Synchro please

Card: 346210x.jpg

2pzmm3m.png

[img=http://i49.tinypic.com/2pzmm3m.png]

Archived