Dark Lightning Posted September 21, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 21, 2009 BUMPplz comment, next person to comment gets a REP!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dark Lightning Posted September 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 BUMPplz comment' date=' next person to comment gets a REP!!![/quote'] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zauls Posted September 23, 2009 Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 Great OCG. Great effects. Great pics. The booster isn't brilliant though (this doesn't effect the rating, I am supposed to be talking about the cards). I love the animations.10/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ookami Moriyama Posted September 23, 2009 Report Share Posted September 23, 2009 awsome idea I like it and I expect for more 9.8/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dark Lightning Posted September 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 24, 2009 Thanks! :) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dark Lightning Posted September 27, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 27, 2009 BUMPplz for the sake of all that is good, COMMENT Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dark Lightning Posted September 28, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 28, 2009 BUMPYou'll get a REP if you comment!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JinzoLord Posted October 11, 2009 Report Share Posted October 11, 2009 LengendaryLighting I gave you a 9.9/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dark Lightning Posted December 12, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 12, 2009 Thanks, Everyone. I'll continue this set Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.