Net This - Win at life

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive seen this in action' date=' it went 2-1 vs my BW.

I dont think Plague is needed here. While yes he does give you more tribute fodder and gives you the synchro option, I personally wouldnt run him.

[sarcasm']-1 Plague

+1 Doomfire[/sarcasm]

But seriously I wouldnt play it personally. Dunno what to put in over it however.

Maybe, any good suggestions?

I didn't have Plague when I wanted to use this' date=' so I did Gale instead. at the Tourney is seemed to work fine, but there are better options for sure...

with three thests, and 9 targets for RFS... it seems odd not to run 1, so I'll try it out see how it goes.

EDIT: Volcanic Counter mayhaps?

[/quote']

I don't have any Counters. T_T I only have 8 targets for RFS(in my updated one), but I can test 1.

I dont think Plague is needed here. While yes he does give you more tribute fodder and gives you the synchro option, I personally wouldnt run him.

[sarcasm']-1 Plague

+1 Doomfire[/sarcasm]

But seriously I wouldnt play it personally. Dunno what to put in over it however.

I didn't have Plague when I wanted to use this' date=' so I did Gale instead. at the Tourney is seemed to work fine, but there are better options for sure...

with three thests, and 9 targets for RFS... it seems odd not to run 1, so I'll try it out see how it goes.

[/quote']

I don't have any Counters. T_T I only have 8 targets for RFS(in my updated one), but I can test 1.

then problem solved.

-1 Plague

+1 RFS

[sarcasm']-1 Plague

+1 Doomfire[/sarcasm]

[/quote']

then problem solved.

-1 Plague

+1 RFS

kk, I gotta test it.

I had a Tourney at my school, The Art Instititue of York PA, and I topped with this. The more I use your deck the more I fall in love with it. XD I'd heard of Volcanic Monarchs but grats man.

beat a Blackwing AND a Glad. F*** Yea. won a Tin for it, and got a Vayu, apparantly it gives me luck too.

btw. the version I ran HAD RFS, and it helped in the final match, but didn't draw it too much.

I had a Tourney at my school' date=' The Art Instititue of York PA, and I topped with this. The more I use your deck the more I fall in love with it. XD I'd heard of Volcanic Monarchs but grats man.

beat a Blackwing AND a Glad. F*** Yea. won a Tin for it, and got a Vayu, apparantly it gives me luck too.

btw. the version I ran HAD RFS, and it helped in the final match, but didn't draw it too much.

[/quote']

You owe me that Vayu.

Archived