The Winged Dragon of Ra Support Cards

archie17

These support cards are designed to simulate the true effects of TWDOR from the anime/manga.

The Winged Dragon of Ra (Sphere Mode)

371227.jpg

Use this card to place on the monster field when playing TWDOR.

More to come:

The Ancient Chant of Ra

The Winged Dragon of Ra (Phoenix Mode)

I don't want to steal computer images' date=' I want the real thing, my friend has it. He told me he got it out of a Pharaonic Guardian pack.

[/quote']

Your friend is lying. If he has one, it's a fake. I have seen every card in Pharonic Guardian and it is not in there. Don't believe me? check the Yu-Gi-Oh! Wiki article on Pharaonic Guardian.

link to Pharaonic Guardian Image List:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Set_Card_Galleries:Pharaonic_Guardian_%28TCG-EN-1E%29

Let me explain this card. This is simply a marker card to represent what mode TWDOR is currently in. You kepp this card in your Extra Deck only and when you succesfully summon TWDOR you don't put the original card on the field but rather you take this card from your Extra Deck and place it on the field until you unlock this card.

I'm planning another card "The Ancient Chant of Ra" that unlocks this card so that you can place the original card onto the field after playing that card first. It will be a Ritual Spell Card.

ALSO

I plan to make a single card called "The Winged Dragon of Ra (3-Mode)". Which will contain all three images of TWDOR in each of his modes: Sphere Mode, Battle Mode and Phoenix Mode. When this card is face up you place a coin or dice on which mode this card is currently in.

Guest Merciful Idiot

I don't want to steal computer images' date=' I want the real thing, my friend has it. He told me he got it out of a Pharaonic Guardian pack.

[/quote']

Your friend is lying. If he has one, it's a fake. I have seen every card in Pharonic Guardian and it is not in there. Don't believe me? check the Yu-Gi-Oh! Wiki article on Pharaonic Guardian.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Set_Card_Galleries:Pharaonic_Guardian_%28TCG-EN-1E%29

His doesn't have any friends.

In a different Thread, he said he saw the custom card from that thread in a game store.

In other words, he is completely lying.

[/quote']

His doesn't have any friends.

In a different Thread, he said he saw the custom card from that thread in a game store.

In other words, he is completely lying.

or just trolling around.

• 2 months later...

Dude' date=' don't Necrobump.

Anyway, I wonder why this is a Hot Thread.

[/quote']

The amount of views I believe, its in the couple thousands, which surprises me, because this is one of my more lackluster efforts. I still plan to follow up on these concepts but right now I'm working on other things. I need to change this card into a token card.

Note to everyone, this card is not real, it never was.

Guest Neo Fusion

Dude' date=' don't Necrobump.

Anyway, I wonder why this is a Hot Thread.

[/quote']

The amount of views I believe, its in the couple thousands, which surprises me, because this is one of my more lackluster efforts. I still plan to follow up on these concepts but right now I'm working on other things. I need to change this card into a token card.

Note to everyone, this card is not real, it never was.

yea, no offense or anything, but i dont get how people thought it was real

• 1 year later...

Archived