Battleon - Drakath

Merci

Guest Merciful Idiot

Yeah. And something. Just a set revolving (not the gun) around Drakath.

I mean in Dragon Fable, he's the leader of the Darkwolf bandits, not much of a threat, could be beaten anytime, anywhere, just a simple minor villain that barely has any influence on the plot, only beaten me once by cheating using the Wind Orb.

In Adventure Quest, he somehow becomes a Dragon then becomes a Dracolich. I believe it's because of the Necrotic Blade of DOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doom.

In Adventure Quest Worlds, he somehow becomes 'Human' again and becomes the Champion of Chaos, being so powerful he became the Main Antagonist of Adventure Quest Worlds. And he's a lot stronger than all the Chaos Lords combined. And since it was difficult to beat Escherion, the FIRST AND WEAKEST, Drakath is ridiculously powerful.

The first time (DF), I remember there was a fan-girl club about him (Not on YCM). The second time (AQ), no one likes him. The third time (AQW), well, even me thinks he became cool and is now respected by nearly everyone.

One more thing, why did I say all that? Anyway, I'd be adding more soon. And I DO NOT care about the half speech mark on Drakath. I erased the words on the speech Mark as it's unnecessary. I'll try many things to add more. Including recolors of the same thing.

[align=center]

363514l.jpg

363514.jpg

[spoiler=Lore!]

This card cannot be Normal Summned or Set except by tributing 1 "Darkwolf - Drakath" you control. This card cannot be Special Summoned. During each of your Standby Phases, pay 1000 life points. if you do not, destroy this card. During each of your Draw Phases, draw 1 more card in addition to your Normal Draw. If this card is destroyed except by it's own effect, Special Summon 1 "Drakath the Undead Dragon" from your Graveyard.

363514.jpg

363514.jpg

[spoiler=Lore. Where is Lore in the multiverse anyway? Mystery]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Drakath the Shadow Dragon" or if this card is in the graveyard while "Drakath the Shadow Dragon" or "Drakath the Shadow Dragon #2" is in the graveyard. If you draw this card during your draw phase, discard your entire hand and draw equal to the number discarded. If "Drakath the Shadow Dragon" or "Drakath the Shadow Dragon #2" is not in the Graveyard, destroy this card. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard except by it's own effect, remove this card from play and Special Summon 1 "Champion of Chaos - Drakath" from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard ignoring the summoning conditions.

363514.jpg

[spoiler=LORE]

You must tribute 3 monsters to Tribute Summon this card. This card cannot be Special Summoned. Once per turn, you can send all "Chaorruption" cards from your graveyard to your deck. Then shuffle you deck. If "Chaorruption" is activated, activate 1 face-down "Chaos Gate" on your side of the field. Increase the ATK of all "Chaos Lord" and "Chaos Beast" monsters by 500.

363514j.jpg

[spoiler=LORE]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with its own effect or with "Chaorruption".When this card attacks a monster, remove from play that monster during the end of the damage step. This card is unaffected by any Field Spell card. If this card is sent to the graveyard, you can remove from play 1 "Champion of Chaos - Drakath" from your graveyard to Special Summon this card.

363514o.jpg[/align]

Guest Merciful Idiot

Too strong for that (See AQW).

He single handedly defeated Sepulchure AND King Alteon (Both who are the strongest warriors in all of Lore). He also blew up Sepulchure's flying fortress which is on a completely enormous Dracolich.

He should be Level 10.

• 10 months later...

Archived