What about this guy?

no, it can't be possible...

a friend got a CB pegasus with no name, so he said "cool!! my pegasus is not affected by D.D. designator!!" but even with no name, it IS cb pegasus...

same your case, even with rainbow dragon name, the pic and the effect are from chaos neos, so IT IS STILL chaos neos...

did anyone besides Orochi listen to me? you cannot use it as Rainbow Dragon. its a misprint. the Upper Deck Entertainment is recalling misprinted Chaos Neos and replacing them with correct Neos cards.

IT CANNOT BE USED AS RAINBOW DRAGON YOU NOOBS. JESUS CHRIST.

no' date=' it can't be possible...

a friend got a CB pegasus with no name, so he said "cool!! my pegasus is not affected by D.D. designator!!" but even with no name, it IS cb pegasus...

same your case, even with rainbow dragon name, the pic and the effect are from chaos neos, so IT IS STILL chaos neos...

[/quote']

See, then it's up to deciding if your card will be Rainbow Dragon or Chaos Neos... But that's only if your playing with friends.

Using misprinted (not errataed) cards is Illegal in Tounarments. It's just like using an Egyptian God Cards, Get Your Game On!, or any: "This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card must be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 3 [insert]-Type monsters on your side of the field. If this card attacks your opponent's Life Points directly and makes them 0, the controller of this card wins the Match" cards, except for Victory Dragon, who is banned though, but not Illegal.

It only makes sense doesn't it? I wouldn't use a card like that anyways, it's way too valuable. Keep it or sell it, maybe find it's cost and and convert that to the number of Raizas, Card Troopers, Destiny Draws, and Malacious you will get.

no' date=' it can't be possible...

[/quote']

See, then it's up to deciding if your card will be Rainbow Dragon or Chaos Neos... But that's only if your playing with friends.

Using misprinted (not errataed) cards is Illegal in Tounarments. It's just like using an Egyptian God Cards, Get Your Game On!, or any: "This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card must be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 3 [insert]-Type monsters on your side of the field. If this card attacks your opponent's Life Points directly and makes them 0, the controller of this card wins the Match" cards, except for Victory Dragon, who is banned though, but not Illegal.

It only makes sense doesn't it? I wouldn't use a card like that anyways, it's way too valuable. Keep it or sell it, maybe find it's cost and and convert that to the number of Raizas, Card Troopers, Destiny Draws, and Malacious you will get.

Thanks for clearing this out. But... AREN'T MISPRINTS TOURNAMENT LEGIT???

did anyone besides Orochi listen to me? you cannot use it as Rainbow Dragon. its a misprint. the Upper Deck Entertainment is recalling misprinted Chaos Neos and replacing them with correct Neos cards.

it's not like i listened to you, it's just a fact that even the most lame of the n00bs can deduce...

it's not like i listened to you' date=' it's just a fact that even the most lame of the n00bs can deduce...

[/quote']

Do not call me any time n00b. I just wanted to clear out if i could use it. OK. so STOP CALLING US N00BS! GOT IT?

You used to be a n00b too!

Archived