Exodia Strategy

ITI3L33

If you want to summon all the parts of Exodia you need my strategy. The basic thing: Summon all the parts of Exodia without the getting killed. To do that summon a spell card that has an effect of: Your opponent can set a target on facedown cards. After that is summoned you summon all the parts of Exodia facedown in the following 5 turns. On your seventh turn flip them all faceup. That way you win the duel automatically without having your cards die. If the spell card dies the make sure you Premature Burials on hand. If you run out of life points because you set too many Premature Burials on field, well bad bad luck.

Better yet, discard them to the graveyard to summon Exodios. With the new Phantom Darkness card Penalty Gold, this Trap forces you to discard 2 cards from your hand (Do I smell a ban comming on?), which you could just send to Exodia cards to the grave, especially when your opponent sends 1 to the grave before with a card effect. A Dark World deck could also be used in conjunction with Exodia too, I think.

But, if Konami was stupider then it already is, and they made Power Wall, let your opponent attack, and voila, actiavte Power Wall, send your Exodia cards from your deck to the grave and summon Exodios. Pot Of Generosity would also be used in that strategy.

But THANK GOD it's not a real card............yet............

Oh yeah, there are many cards you can use for Exodia decks, Lightning VOrtex, Dark World Lightning, Rageki Break (Even though it sucks), Desert Twister.

All of those cards have effects that require you to discard cards from your hand.

Of course, I'm just thinking of Exodios, but, still, it IS an Exodia support.

did everyone even READ the effect of exodios?!?!?!?!

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by returning all Monster Cards from your Graveyard to your Deck. When this card attacks, send 1 Monster Card from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard. Increase the ATK of this card by 1000 for each Normal Monster in your Graveyard. When this card is removed from the field, it is removed from play. If 5 different "Forbidden One" cards are sent to the Graveyard by this effect, you win the Duel.

fact 1: you can have 1 monster on your grave and CAN special summon exodios...

fact 2: discarding exodia pieces only can make you win if they're for the effect of exodios

fact 3: you really think that exodios will remain on the field for 5 turns??

fact 4: there's a LOT better strategies for an exodia deck than exodios

fact 5: exodios it's not a legal TCG card yet...

Archived