Foolish Pack Purchases

Have you or someone you know made a foolish pack purchase(s)?

Someone i know, (whos a TOTAL card junkie) decided to buy a Strike of Neos pack. He pulled a Ultimate Glow Neos. He was SO psyched, he bought 14 more STON packs. Nothing good. :lol:

I haven't made any foolish pack purchases yet.

alright, i think i get it now.

I once bought one of those 24-pack boxes for IOC, hoping I would get one of the Envoys.

I got: 1 Secret (Invader of Darkness)

2 Ultras (Insect Princess and Black Tyranno, which I alrady had)

4 Supers (Orca Mega, Fortress of Darkness [had it] D.D. Designator [had it], and 2 others which sucked.

and All 17 RARES.

I could see that happening to me except all 24 would be rares. If I got a Super/Ultra Rare, I would already have it.

There is this one guy who goes to my tourny who buys tons and tons of packs every week. We're talking at least 20-30 a week! Once hes done opening all of them and putting away all of his Super/Ultra/Ultimate/Secret Rares (because he gets one in like every pack) he just gives away all of the commons and a few rares for free. :)

I don't really like SToN packs either. The only cards I really needed where the Counter Trap Fairies. But no, Konami thought it would be cool to screw translating the Light Deck and making the good cards in that deck Secret Rares. And did I mention that no one will trade with me unless I have a Jinzo or Cyber Dragon I'm not using?

Archived