Tokens Cards

Dp-Guy

Not really, Tokens aren't proper monsters, they don't go to the graveyard when destroyed, some of them can't be sacrificed etc. They're like a scapegoat (hence the card) for different strategies, making an actual card of them would waste space in Booster packs, and we can't put them in started decks because most people by now have already assembled a complete deck and don't need any new ones, so I don't see it as a good idea.

I disagree with you on that one T.O. I think a Token Card would save time in a duel. When someone plays a few cards that use tokens, and the tokens themselfs have effects or monster types with ATK, DEF and attributes. Having to remember them all isn't always easy.

In the new YugiOh games on PSP and Gameboy they have Toekn Cards for reference on the field. ANd I believe the cards make the game easier then having a field covered in coins or buttons as Tokens.

I myself would love to see the Token Card used on the CARD MAKER. And maybe they wouldnt be put into Booster Packs, but maybe instead given away on magazine covers. Since your allowed by the OFFICAL RULES to use ANYTHING as a Token in the game, then made up Token Cards for REAL Yu-Gi-Oh Cards would be allowed in offical tournaments.

Im all for having the TOKEN CARD added onto the Card Maker. Lets hear other peoples thoughts.

I disagree with you on that one T.O. I think a Token Card would save time in a duel. When someone plays a few cards that use tokens' date=' and the tokens themselfs have effects or monster types with ATK, DEF and attributes. Having to remember them all isn't always easy.

In the new YugiOh games on PSP and Gameboy they have Toekn Cards for reference on the field. ANd I believe the cards make the game easier then having a field covered in coins or buttons as Tokens.

I myself would love to see the Token Card used on the CARD MAKER. And maybe they wouldnt be put into Booster Packs, but maybe instead given away on magazine covers. Since your allowed by the OFFICAL RULES to use ANYTHING as a Token in the game, then made up Token Cards for REAL Yu-Gi-Oh Cards would be allowed in offical tournaments.

Im all for having the TOKEN CARD added onto the Card Maker. Lets hear other peoples thoughts.[/quote']

Amen! :lol:

Archived