Lock it, thanks idiots for wasting my time =]

Cyber Altair

This is the first tourney of this kind and if you don't join ya'll be missing on a lot of fun. In short you apply, I decide what team you go in, you make tags, people decide who's better and then you win(/lose).

I have 15 spots open so first come first serve. Voting methods along with teams and other information will be announced once the spots are filled. However battles will be in the basis of 1vs1 and it'll be in a tourney format.

Remember that as per rules from above you shall not form factions as teams and ctart trash talking or I'm free to chew bubblegum and rape, and I'm outa bubblegum. With that in mind keep things professional and within the threads of the competition. Remember, have fun.

Leaderboard

1. Team Alpha | 0

1. Team Beta | 0

1. Team Gamma | 0

1. Team Delta | 0

1. Team Epsilon | 0

Round One

In this round all teams will battle against each other this time. Every team must gather around and decide which person will send me the tags. I must receive the name and a pm from the other members of the team stating that they agree to that person as well before the 22nd . Failure to comply will result in punishment for the team.

There is no restriction on what the theme is but if all 3 of a teams entry are of the same theme then they will receive bonus points. The teams must submit their entries through the designated person by the 5th of October or you will be disqualified from this round. DQ in two rounds will result in the disbandment of the team. This is only one out of 5 rounds and getting a good lead from the beginning is an important thing.

Deadline is the 5th now cause I think you guys deserve some time and I have to take some time off and fix a lot sheet going on right now.

Theme is Freestyle but out of the three entries one has to be and LP or at least a tag larger than 400x350. You submit the tags to the one who's supposed to submit and they give it to me. Voting method will be informed later but the participants will be able to vote as long as it's not there team. The punishment for the teams that didn't send me the pm's will be announced after the voting is done.

[spoiler=[b]Teams]

Alpha

-Catman

ZXP

CrazyKev

Beta

Shadius

Seta Sojiro

Legend Zero

Gamma

Problematica

Xirno