Elemancers + MoM

Shaco

Magician of Monotony

ATK: 2600

DEF: 1900

Light/Spellcaster/Effect: When this card destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, you can remove 1 Spell card in your Graveyard to return the destroyed monster to the top of its owner's Deck. When this card is sent to the Graveyard by an opponent's card effect, return 1 card they control to the top of their owner's Deck.

--------------------------------------------------------

These are combinations of two elements. If I decide to make singular monsters for each one, they will only have the attribute of their element and their type will be Spellcaster. They will most likely be lv 4s with 1800ATK and 1700DEF (Except Light and Dark which will be switched around). They will probably each have the same effects as the Elemancer's elements, but in a lesser degree. (Ex. FIRE's effect will inflict 600-800 damage)(Ex2. EARTH will gain 800-1000 Def)(Ext.)

(... also, I'm copyrighting the term Elemancer... *looks up Elemancer* Darn Diablo forums! ... but anyways, I thought of the name myself, screw the other 2060 hits on google!) I had to think of a general term for the different mancers, although in naming the singular monsters, I'll probably use their correct terms (Photomancer, Pyromancer, Hydromancer, Aeromancer, Nyctomancer, Terramancer*)(*Geomancer might also work)

Elemancer - Fire & Earth

Atk: 2500

Def: 2400

Fire/Rock/Effect: Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can send 1 FIRE or EARTH monster from your deck to the Graveyard; This card gains the following effects based on the card sent to the Graveyard, until the end of the turn:

FIRE: Once, if this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, inflict 1200 points of damage to your opponent.

EARTH: If this card is attacked, you can switch this card to Defense Position and increase its DEF by 1600.

------The first of the Elemancers, each will have an offensive effect, for primary use on your turn, and a defensive effect, to be used on your opponents turn. All of the Elemancers have 25-24 stats (Light and Dark are switched), and each has different attributes and types. This card is pretty easy to get, it's a 2500 Lv 6, so that's already a big plus, but with the small price (if you can even call it a price) of ditching 1 FIRE from your deck, you can deal an additional 12k damage on one kill you do that turn (notice the "Once") (Let it be noted that you cannot ditch multiple monsters to accumulate effects, or get multiple effects). And on your opponent's turn, if you have him well guarded from S&T and Effects, he's also nearly unbeatable in terms of Defense. Anytime he's attacked (assuming you've ditched the required EARTH monster) he becomes a Stone Wall with 4k defense, enough to defend against most everything. (The switching to Defense only applies when he is in attack position, the Increase still happens if he's already in Defense position)

Elemancer - Wind & Water

Atk: 2500

Def: 2400

Wind/Aqua/Effect: Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can send 1 WIND or WATER monster from your deck to the Graveyard; This card gains the following effects based on the card sent to the Graveyard, until the end of the turn:

WIND: Once, if this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, destroy 1 Spell or Trap.

WATER: If this card is attacked, you can choose to make it a direct attack on your Lifepoints, then destroy the monster that attacked.

------

Elemancer - Darkness & Light

Atk: 2400

Def: 2500

Dark/Fairy/Effect: Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can send 1 DARK or LIGHT monster from your deck to the Graveyard; This card gains the following effects based on the card sent to the Graveyard, until the end of the turn:

DARK: Once, if this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, remove it from play and inflict 900 points of damage to your opponent.

LIGHT: If this card is attacked, you can discard 1 card to negate the attack and increase your Life Points by the attacking monster's Attack points.

I do not know whether this card effect is good or not. At least, its ATK is super powerful for 6 stars monster. If this card destroyed by its opponent effect, it can't go to its owner's top deck. If this card destroy an opponent monster, and you have no any spell card at the graveyard, what will happen? At the worst case, you can't even attack if you do not have one coz it looks like a cost.

To clear the shroud, IMHO, you can do this :

When this card destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, you can remove 1 Spell card in your Graveyard to return the destroyed monster to the top of its owner's Deck.

Waw, typing with Wiimote >.< Are you on a trip?

I do not know whether this card effect is good or not. At least' date=' its ATK is super powerful for 6 stars monster. If this card destroyed by its opponent effect, it can't go to its owner's top deck. If this card destroy an opponent monster, and you have no any spell card at the graveyard, what will happen? At the worst case, you can't even attack if you do not have one coz it looks like a cost.

To clear the shroud, IMHO, you can do this :

When this card destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, you can remove 1 Spell card in your Graveyard to return the destroyed monster to the top of its owner's Deck.

Waw, typing with Wiimote >.< Are you on a trip?

[/quote']

Hmm... I agree with Marisa.

I suppose you're right, I never liked MoM very much in the first place, just got a tiny spark of inspiration and took it in kinda a wrong direction. I like my Elemancers much more though (Monarchs can suck it! ... when have I ever used the phrase "suck it" ... I believe that's the first time... cool?)

Archived