[~OR~ Tuts]How we Can Stop Attachments

.Leo

[align=center]This is real easy. It seems as though they get in the way makin our lifes miserable. Here is how to make your images Attachment Free. This is directed to n00bs who post attachments to make us made or to people who want to post a GFX Creation and don't know how to do it without an attachment.

For Your Cards

1. You click on them in the YCM Generator.

2. Then an Image Code will appear below the card.

3. Copy and Paste that into your new thread. There you go.

4. If you make them not on the YCM Generator than go to www.tinypic.com.

5. Upload it there and Copy and Paste the Image Codes in a new thread.

For your GFX

1. Go to www.tinypic.com and upload it there.

2. Copy and Paste the IMG Code into your Post.

Other Options

If you want to use something other than TinyPic then here are some more options. Some require you to make an account.

- www.deviantart.com

- www.photobucket.com

- www.imageshack.us

Hope this Tut Helps you Keep this Forum Attachment Free![/align]

Interesting, but this will only help if people will actually look at it.

I wonder, would it be worth anyone's while to create a "Joining Package", featuring links to threads that should be read by new members, and a quick explanation of what each section is for?

Just an idea, doubt it would happen, although I would be willing to compile it if others would be willing to distribute it to new members.

Interesting' date=' but this will only help if people will actually look at it.

I wonder, would it be worth anyone's while to create a "Joining Package", featuring links to threads that should be read by new members, and a quick explanation of what each section is for?

Just an idea, doubt it would happen, although I would be willing to compile it if others would be willing to distribute it to new members.

[/quote']

yeah i agree. Someone who can PM every new person who posts in Introudtions by posting the Links to rules and Stuff

It would take quite a few people' date=' and because not every new member posts in the Introductions section, it would also require that people search the site for new members in order to be effective.

[/quote']

yeah i agree =/. it would be nice to have a team with people that do stuff like this

Archived