Banner Request

Kocrow17

I need the characters from the 5 images below to be cut out, resized, etc. and all 5 of them placed in a banner in the following order ranging from left to right.

blind_Riku_by_eguana.jpg

DWSig-2.png

Outline_by_Avapus.jpg

Rhuin___by_Ryushay.jpg

ORIGINAL__Deity_v_3_by_Kuroi_Tsuki.jpg

Centered in the banner should be the title: "The Legendary Card Makers". This banner will hopefully be the start of a great Organization.

God Kaze I'll Could Give It A Try Although I'm Not A Banner Person :-/
Here That Image Of Kobaar In Better Quality: http://gts.deviantart.com/art/fire-d-up-59965921

Just a suggestion Maybe you could use sprites I mean
there are sprites for each of thee characters.

I see I have a few takers. I'll see who submits what and decide which I will be using. After I get the banner, I will be sending official invitations to possible members.

if you don't mind me asking' date=' are there names in order from left to right...

God Kaze, Derek_Whaley, (not sure of middle guy, who is he), intinctmeister, and Diety Mistsu

[/quote']

Good eye. Those were the members I was thinking of when I chose the images since they have "signature looks". The middle guy is supposed to represent all those who do not have a specific look and possible members.

I see I have a few takers. I'll see who submits what and decide which I will be using. After I get the banner' date=' I will be sending official invitations to possible members.

if you don't mind me asking, are there names in order from left to right...

God Kaze, Derek_Whaley, (not sure of middle guy, who is he), intinctmeister, and Diety Mistsu

Good eye. Those were the members I was thinking of when I chose the images since they have "signature looks". The middle guy is supposed to represent all those who do not have a specific look and possible members.

Like me? Just Kidding

ahaha im so popular xD

ermm i guess i could do it' date=' the program i use has crashed but if i pushed some things around i could easily fix it, any time u need it for?

[/quote']

I want to start the organization soon, so the last day to submit the banner will probably be tuestday.

Nice 8). Zangoose looks a little choppy around the right side of his head where the red hair is. Anyway, you're in the lead.

So' date=' what exactly is the prize for this?

[/quote']

Hmm, not 100% sure yet. It depends how many banners I end up accepting.

okay kaze, okay...

Thanks for understanding.

what colour background do you want on it? and is there any certain type of writing you want?

and i dont meen too sound harsh on god GAK but i could do it better, almost all of his edges are pixely

Not sure on the background colour. Nothing TOO dark, since most of the characters are dark themselves. How about Gold? It seems like a very legendary colour. As for the writing, something defined and easy to read.

(If anyone has suggestions on the colour, I'd be happy to here them.)

Archived