Catashtropic DNA Surgery

marisa

I just wondering why not so many people playing with DNA surgery. That's one of my favorite card. Screwing people deck, and benefiting my own.

DNA surgery.

Continuous Trap, which can change type of all faced up cards on the field to be the one designated by its owner.

== The Screwing part ==

These are just example :

On warrior deck, you'll belittling the effect of The A-force, Marauding Captain, and Command Knight.

On machine deck, you'll seal the effect of Limiter Removal, Cyber Phoenix, Hv Mech Support Platform, and limit Chimeratech's fusion material.

On dragon deck, you'll seal the effect of Stamping Destruction, Dragon's Bead, Lord of D, King Dragun, Burst Breath, and Dragon's Rage.

On fairy deck, you'll misalign the effect of Sanctuary in the sky, and render Cestus of Dagla unusable.

On fiend deck, you just mocking Raviel the Lord of Phantasm, Dark Ruler Ha Des, and The Bark of Dark Ruler.

On spellcaster deck, you'll render Magical Dimension, Magician's Circle useless.

== The Benefiting part ==

These are just a few example :

= Ryu Kokki (select Warrior/Spellcaster), Getsu Fuhma (select Fiend/Zombie)

Now, monsters with similar effect like above just can kill any monster card.

= Soul Absorbing Bone Tower Combo (select Zombie)

If a zombie type monster is special summoned on the field, your opponent discard 2 of his/her topmost card from deck.

According to UDE individual ruling, Zombie type mentioned is calculated on the field, not from the graveyard. So, if I special summoned Fox Fire while in the effect of DNA surgery, your opponent must discard from his/her deck. The most interesting part is, if your opponent special summon a Zombie type monster he/she must discard cards from deck. And, if I special summoned Ojama Trio, your opponent must discard 2x3 cards per Bone Tower on my field.

2 Bone Towers lock nowadays is a simple task, coz the existence of Zombie Master. Yeah, a real Bone Tower deck will keep a constant 2 Bone Towers on the field. That's mean, every single special summoned monster afterwards drain 4 cards from your opponent deck.

= System Down combo (select Machine)

Pay 1000LP, remove from play all machine-type monsters from your opponent field, and graveyard. Nuff said, no destroy, just remove from play. Crystal Beasts wouldn't go to spell/trap card zone, and removed from play. Hv mech support platform, Legendary Ebon Steed wouldn't be any help. Why? coz their trigger is "destroy". Removing all machine type monster from your opponent grave sure a big plus when battling Machine deck. Eliminating food for Chimeratech.

I just wondering why not so many people playing with DNA surgery. That's one of my favorite card. Screwing people deck' date=' and benefiting my own.

DNA surgery.

Continuous Trap, which can change type of all faced up cards on the field to be the one designated by its owner.

== The Screwing part ==

These are just example :

On warrior deck, you'll belittling the effect of The A-force, Marauding Captain, and Command Knight.

On machine deck, you'll seal the effect of Limiter Removal, Cyber Phoenix, Hv Mech Support Platform, and limit Chimeratech's fusion material.

On dragon deck, you'll seal the effect of Stamping Destruction, Dragon's Bead, Lord of D, King Dragun, Burst Breath, and Dragon's Rage.

On fairy deck, you'll misalign the effect of Sanctuary in the sky, and render Cestus of Dagla unusable.

On fiend deck, you just mocking Raviel the Lord of Phantasm, Dark Ruler Ha Des, and The Bark of Dark Ruler.

On spellcaster deck, you'll render Magical Dimension, Magician's Circle useless.

== The Benefiting part ==

These are just a few example :

= Ryu Kokki (select Warrior/Spellcaster), Getsu Fuhma (select Fiend/Zombie)

Now, monsters with similar effect like above just can kill any monster card.

= Soul Absorbing Bone Tower Combo (select Zombie)

If a zombie type monster is special summoned on the field, your opponent discard 2 of his/her topmost card from deck.

According to UDE individual ruling, Zombie type mentioned is calculated on the field, not from the graveyard. So, if I special summoned Fox Fire while in the effect of DNA surgery, your opponent must discard from his/her deck. The most interesting part is, if your opponent special summon a Zombie type monster he/she must discard cards from deck. And, if I special summoned Ojama Trio, your opponent must discard 2x3 cards per Bone Tower on my field.

2 Bone Towers lock nowadays is a simple task, coz the existence of Zombie Master. Yeah, a real Bone Tower deck will keep a constant 2 Bone Towers on the field. That's mean, every single special summoned monster afterwards drain 4 cards from your opponent deck.

= System Down combo (select Machine)

Pay 1000LP, remove from play all machine-type monsters from your opponent field, and graveyard. Nuff said, no destroy, just remove from play. Crystal Beasts wouldn't go to spell/trap card zone, and removed from play. Hv mech support platform, Legendary Ebon Steed wouldn't be any help. Why? coz their trigger is "destroy". Removing all machine type monster from your opponent grave sure a big plus when battling Machine deck. Eliminating food for Chimeratech.

[/quote']

I TRULY start respecting you :D

Would rep you ten times already, but my Internet is dumb and won't let me click on links like "Rate this User"...

Archived