[DISC] Ally of justice lethal weapon

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ally_of_Justice_Lethal_Weapon

When this card destroys an opponent's LIGHT monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, draw 1 card. If the card drawn is a Level 4 or lower DARK monster, you can show it to your opponent to Special Summon it to your field.

Im not sure if this thing ahs been discussed, and if it hasnt what impact do you think it will make as it is essentially an upgraded airknight with built in swarm, assuming your fightining lightsworns.

• 1 month later...

Yup' date=' never can have too much dark support, also maybe this will inspire people too start using DNA surgery to make everything light for massive drawpower.

[/quote']

Except I'm pretty sure DNA surgery dosen't work in the graveyard. Therefore, his effect dosen't work.

Yup' date=' never can have too much dark support, also maybe this will inspire people too start using DNA surgery to make everything light for massive drawpower.

[/quote']

Except I'm pretty sure DNA surgery dosen't work in the graveyard. Therefore, his effect dosen't work.

I think your right on that, slight oversight on my part in that case

[/quote']

I think your right on that, slight oversight on my part in that case

um i think your thinking of DNA Transplant not surgery since surgery is type not attribute

anyways card looks good

might be funny in blackwings or skull survents

Archived