::Vertigo:: - Noveto - ::Vertigo::

Anacondas1

I got bored, so I have come up with this, which I may or may not continue, depending on feedback :D

[spoiler=Prologue]Prologue

My name is Orin. I am 17 years old and I live in a parrellel universe to yours. If you are reading this, it is because my story has finally reached the end of the portal I sent it through. Our Land has a similar time scale to yours, and our people look the same as yours. However, our world revolves around a card game that you see as just a game. By generating duel energy, we pass on a source of energy to the Ancient Ones, who can create anything with it. I have never seen an Ancient One, and so cannot explain more of these beings. A new group of men has come to our city, and they call themselves The Falto. They wish to bring our world to its knees, by stopping duel energy reaching the Ancient Ones. Then they will move on to your world. The time will come when you will have to face these beings in our world. You are our last chance, and we have no hope without you. If you find this note, please find a way to us, and help us regain our world, before it is too late.

Orin

[spoiler=Chapter 1]Chapter 1

Jonathon looked at his deck, and a glimmer of light in the corner of his eye caught his attention. Jonathon had only recently aquired a house in the East of London, and had no idea of the people in the area. He walked to the lower part of his garden, where the glimmer came from. He found a small scroll, battered in appearance. On it was a letter from a person named Orin. Then he looked in the corner of the page, and saw a small symbol. To his surprise it changed into the word 'Chosen'. He puzzled on this when he heard a voice behind him. He turned to see a hulking man in a purple cloak. On this cloak Jonathon say another symbol, which flashed to the word 'Minion'. He tried to run, but realised to late that there were 4 people standing

behind him. Thier cloaks glowed with the word 'Falto'.

"Who are you?" he yelled over to the man standing in front of him.

"The Falto have been tracking you"

"Who are the Falto"

"We know what you are planning"

"Planning? I just Moved here"

"You will never win"

"WIN WHAT!"

"You know exactly what I am talking about. And once we have defeaten the chosen,

Noveto will have no more hope"

"The Note......What is Vertigo?"

The man pulled out a strange wrist shaped device. He through it at Jonathon, and it attached itself to his arm. Then the stranger pulled out his arm and revealed his own device. He pressed a button, and both devices created an energy that formed into a familiar shape. A Duel Disk.

"Get Ready Chosen one" the Man said.

"Well, if it is a duel you want, it is one you will get!"

"DUEL!", a simultanious cry from both sides of the field.

4000 - 4000

"I will go first" the stranger announced.

"First I will activate the Vertigo Field Spell!" At that exact moment a strange field enveloped Jonathons Garden. THere were strange colours flowing all around him, and He suddenly felt a wave of fear.

"What is this! This is not the game I play"

"Here we duel for real! THis duel won't lose you cards, it will lose your Sanity!"

"WHAT!" Jonathon Yelled at the top of his voice

"We Shall Continue! The Vertigo field spell means that any cards that would reach the graveyard are instead removed from play!. Not only that, when a monster is summoned which has not got D.D in its name, a dice is rolled. On a 1 or 6 it is removed from play!"

"What? There has to be a downside!"

"One card off the top of my deck is removed from play at the end of my turn. But you should not be worrying about that, as I play D.D Warrior!"

D.D Warrior is a 1200 ATK, 1000 DEF Level 4 monster. When it battles a monster, It removes both it and the monster it battled from play

The Man continued his turn while a strange man appeared infront of him. Jonathon Recognised it from one of his old friends cards. D.D Warrior. The Duel was happening in front of his eyes.

"Now I play First Strike!" The man said. "This card allows my monster to attack during the turn it is summoned! However, I must then remove from play it and the top five cards from my deck. Now D.D Warrior, Attack Him!"

The Strange Warrior leapt towards Jonathon, and he felt a huge searing pain cross him as the sword passed through him. But then he realised that not only had that attack hurt him, He was now hearing voices.

4000 - 2800

"What.....have.....you done....."

"While we duel on your earth, you start to hear another voice each time you take a sufficent amount of damage. And when you are defeated, you won't ever be in control again." the man looked seriously all of a sudden at the people standing behind Jonathon.

"Who are they..."

"My masters, and yours soon too! Now my D.D warrior is removed, along with 5 cards off my deck. and then I throw down this face-down card, and end my turn by removing form play my top card."

"Then it is my turn. I draw..." Jonathon realised the danger he was in when he winced in pain due to a voice screaming in his head. "I...Will summon Card Trooper!"

This 400 ATK, 400 DEF Level 3 monster can drop up ot three cards from the top of the deck to the grave to gain 500 for each one

"Vertigo Activate!" said the man. A dice rolled in mid air and landed on the ground on a 3.

"My monster is safe! and now I......oh no...."

"You have only just realized you can't use Card Troopers effect haven't you! Novice!"

"I will have to use Double Summon! This card allows me to summon again this turn! So I summon Card Blocker in defence mode!"

This 400 ATK, 400 DEF Level 3 Monster can force your opponent to attack it, and then gains DEF equal to the amount of cards you drop from the deck to the graveyard x500.

"Here goes Vertigo again!" The dice stopped on a 6. "Wave Bye to your monster"

"no....Now Card Trooper Atack!"

"No! I use Dimensional Prision! your monster is removed from play!"

"WHAT!........I am done."

"And this is the end. I draw! I use the spell Dimension Distortion!"

Jonathon noticed a glimmer of a symbol glimmer on the card, which then turned into a word. Key.

"What does it.....ARGGHH!" another voice screamed within his head. "....What does.. it..do..."

"It allows me to special summon one monster from my Removed from play pile, as long as there are no cards in my grave!" He looked at Jonathon with a smirk. "I summon D.D Assailant!"

"Now I activate another spell card" the man continued, "Mask of Brutality! now my monster gains 1000 attack!"

"NO!"

"Finish him"

Jonathons head suddenly split into 4 parts. He started to Sprawl screaming on the floor. Both duel disks disactivated.

4000 - 0

The man stepped over the screaming man, who suddenly fell silent, and slumped completely to the floor. The Strange man turned back.

"My name is Brutal and never forget it." He faced the four people "You go back to Noveto, I will stay here and watch this maggot"

Jonathon lay on the floor as Dimension Distortion spell card was placed into a device on one of the masters arms. Three of the masters entered the portal, and left. Brutal walked down into the darkness of the street. A single master was left standing of the body. They knelt down, and a tear fell from their cheek onto the body of Jonathon.

"My name is Rememants, and you shall never forget me" she murmered.

She stood up, and her cloak flashed with the word "Help". She walked through the portal, leaving Jonathon to lie on the grass of his garden.

Anacondas1

Archived