chaos pudding ruins my fun.

It's not even a staple there either. Razz It's too slow' date=' and only any good first turn, where netting a Lumina + Garoth situation is better anyway.[/quote']

This, but I'd argue that Arkus-Honest is the best opening.

Nope. Lumina into Aurkas + Honest is the best opening. Gives you more mill.

Not to say its a bad move, but it allows for your plays to be read more. A normal summon of Arkus and an end makes people nervous. There is a lot of room for bluff. Lumina into Aurkas gives the illusion that your trying to fish out necros, that and it gives your opponent visual knowledge of your dead cards. They will most likely play around this and try to deck you out.

actually, the troll comment was based on the guy above me, who just said "lol internet"

pay attention.

arrogant without being factual is pretty simple.

if i say i'm amazing because my flips are meta, then its arrogant without being factual.

if i say i'm amazing because my trolling about this forum got the attention of some random jackoffs and became a discussion topic for them, thats factual. i assume so, unless my friend is lying, to which i doubt.

my point of pride originates in recreating an established decktype, to which i will get no where arguing, and in the fact (more relevant to the topic) that some random guys thought it a fun enough creation, under my title, to discuss.

is that not something to be proud of?

You are NOT a troll. You lack the lack of knowledge and the sarcasm to ever be a real troll, nomatter how much you twist the definition. I could just say you like to annoy people on the internet, and advertising yourself and putting [/troll] at the end of every sentence seems to work.

In all honesty, who the hell is that guy in your avatar?

its carl, from blazblue, and this isnt my account, thus i use the [/troll] tag to differentiate between my posts and the account owner's posts. i use troll over tronta because i dont feel like advertising for any blind monkey that i'm here using someone else's account.

next, i can be sarcastic, but i think the other deficiency is.. a compliment? ok?

i applied its straightforward definition, and then i gave my definition. my definition i like as being more general. i guess i'm not a troll then. i do like the word though.

also, who keeps reporting pika's posts? its kind of funny...

[/troll]

Guest PikaPerson01

also' date=' who keeps reporting pika's posts? its kind of funny...[/quote']

*facepalm*

NOTE: This post has been reported, and is awaiting moderator review

Fine Tronta, be proud. Just don't tell us you're proud. Bragging makes you look bad.

hey polaris remember our xyz vs. flip troll battle

good times ;D

no that was my 30 traps deck with 3 needle worms get it right anyway gg all around :L

i swear i saw some eclipses and some moons goin around

3 eclipses and like scapegoat and winged kuribohs and maybe a flute made up the rest. deck was about playing one attack preventing trap/quickplay per turn till deckout, might actually be better now that dsfs gone amirite?

Archived