Egg Shaq's New RP

alexsoxfan01

Hello all, I have just won an election about who should run Acnerdz's Role Play. There will be some new rules for this Role Play so just read. Play fair and please don't argue.

____BASIC INFO____

Here you can battle with the eggs that you've hatched from the Egg Shaq once they reach level 8, but you may want to buy a move or 2 from the Shaq or else odds are, you'll lose.

You determine how much health you start with by doubling your level or buying HP Ups from the shop below. EX. Level 13 = 26 HP

*If your sprite is evolved their HP is tripled in stead of doubled. EX. Level 16 (evolved) 48 HP

There is no limit to the amount of times you can use an attack.

When you lose, you must buy food at the Shaq to replenish your HP otherwise you will not be allowed to battle until you do.

There should be no arguing and if there is, please PM me and I will determine what happens.

Each battle's loser must pay at least 5 points to the winner, unless the conditions are "special".

There will be 1 tournament held every week, probably on the weekends. The price to enter is 5 points (this is a "special" condition) when you lose you are eliminated. The winner of the tournament receives the points from all the entries, and a rep from me.

____BATTLE SYSTEM____

The battle system is simple.

-You two must decide who goes first.

-1 attack per turn

-No turn skipping

-No burns, poisons, confusions, etc.

-In order for a battle to begin, this form must be filled at the beggining : Name (1st Line) Level (2nd Line) HP (3rd Line) Moves (4th Line) a picture of the sprite is necessary above the name

Here is an example :

8a0py87.png

Leaflo

Level : 17

HP : 34

Moves : Drill Dart, Scratch, Gust

Now your opponent fills out there form and the battle can begin

Any questions? Please feel free to ask.

____MOVES LIST____

When attack is lowered, all your opponent's attacks are lowered by 1 for the current battle only. When defense is lowered, attacks do 2 more damage to whomever was attacked with the defense lowering move (this battle only). Attacks NEVER miss. No attacks are critical hits or super effective either. Attacks may be purchased at the Egg Shaq.

Watergun - Damage - 4

Ember - Damage - 6

Gust - Damage - 3

Tail Whip - Damage - 0 - Lowers defense

String shot - Damage - 0 - Lowers defense

Drill Dart - Damage - 9

Scratch - Damage - 3

Bubblebeam - Damage - 12

Bullet Seed - Damage - 5

Ring Of Fire - Damage - 7

Tsunami Thunder - Damage - 10

Dig - Damage - 15

Whip - Damage - 16 - Lowers attack

Hyperbeam - Damage - 17

_____BATTLE SHOP_____

This is the Battle Shop where you can buy battle related items. For now, pay to me.

HP UP

Price : 10 points

Description : Raises HP of 1 monster by 5 points.

Stock : 15

Protein

Price : 5

Description : Raises the damage of an attack of 1 monster by 1 permanently. When bought please put +1 next to the move so we all know. EX. You buy protein for the move scratch, now it is scratch +1 and does 4 damage.

Stock : 10

Tournament Ticket

Price : 5 points

Description : When purchased you can take part in a weekly tournament. Good for 1 week only.

Stock : Infinite

____EGG SHAQ'S LINK___

Egg Shaq's Link : http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=15689&page=1

let me explain to make it simpler

-when you are not evovled, you double your level for your hp

-when you are evolved, your hp is triple as a bonus

-as for the +1 sure why not add a plus +1 to all your moves when you evolve so we know

-if you buy proteins you also have to place a +1

EX. water gun +1 + Protein = water gun +2

Archived