[DISC] Ancient Sacred Wyvern

AncientSacredWyvernANPR-EN-UR-1E.png

I've been testing out a Gale and a pair of Chaos End Master in my (more control-oriented, strange as that may seem) Lightsworn build to give me access to Arcanite and Black Rose, and as of late Ancient Sacred Wyvern has been a desirable summon quite often.

I think it's an insane OTK machine. It doesn't do much of anything on its own, but leaving its attack until the end of a battle phase usually gives him a nice 4000+ ATK, which I've been finding to quite reliably seal the game.

His resurrection effect isn't that big of a deal since he loses a significant chunk of ATK in doing so and can't do the smashing heads trick that Colossal could pull off, but it's still definitely a nice bonus, for tribute fodder next turn if nothing else.

Obviously, he's no metabreaker, but I'm pleased with him.

Currently fighting Ancient Blue Wyvern. xD

All in all, it's a nice beatstick. The dedication required to get it to work may not be worth it though. =/

I mean, you have to have a way of having more LP than your opponent, which is hard enough as the game is won through them. Then you need to have a good base of LIGHT Tuners. Won't be very often that you pull it off if you just splash it.

Ok, the topic's made, rather than complain, let's use it!

I think it's a good card just to have one in the Extra Deck, it's not really hard to have, let's say, 1500 LP more than your opponent, and that will give you a 3600 beatstick, then let's say they have a clear field, they have 6500 LP and you have a 1800 attacker, 1800 hits first, he gets 5400 and they fall to far below. Anything that can run a LIGHT tuner should run this, hitting last with him in the BP allows for, effectively, a second hit by every monster you control, plus his own ATK. It's not always to be summoned, but it is amazing tech in FRD or anything else that can run Light Tuners.

Guest PikaPerson01

Lightwave tuning' date=' when a Synchro being a -1 isn't good enough, you need to -1 yourself just that one extra time by running a situational card. Pro.

[/quote']

Let's say you set it. In a Lightsworn Synchro Deck you needn't run Tuners because of it.

Stop being terrible at the game.

Lightwave tuning' date=' when a Synchro being a -1 isn't good enough, you need to -1 yourself just that one extra time by running a situational card. Pro.

[/quote']

Let's say you set it. In a Lightsworn Synchro Deck you needn't run Tuners because of it.

But it's the fact that it's making a -1 a -2 and the fact that it's going to be a dead draw most of the time because you can do better plays with cards you would put in place of this card :/

Currently fighting Ancient Blue Wyvern. xD

All in all' date=' it's a nice beatstick. The dedication required to get it to work may not be worth it though. =/

I mean, you have to have a way of having more LP than your opponent, which is hard enough as the game is won through them. Then you need to have a good base of LIGHT Tuners. Won't be very often that you pull it off if you just splash it.

[/quote']

[/quote']

but if you run plaguespreader you won't have this problem

[/quote']

gb2makingthreadsingeneralabouthowicyandhuntergettoomuchnegativefeedback.

Guys, we all know that Alfred doesn't know what he's talking about, but PSZ cannot be used for ASW anyways, so it's a bit irrelevant. >.>

Anyways, ASW has tested epic in Morphs. Many-a-time was I winning by 2950+, and did not have the cards to win the game before the opponent killed everything. Morphs can spontaneously pull this out with Scopen in the deck.

Morphtronic staple.

Archived