~Harry Potter cards! Updated often! New cards added: Dumbledore, Harry, Kreacher, and Snape![5/??]~

Xazeon

[align=center]Soon to add more.

[spoiler=Spells]

2mefz4.png

[spoiler=Monsters]

mwfps6.png

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 'Hogwarts - Hidden Castle of the Witches and Wizards'. You take no damage from any battle involving this card. Once per turn, by tributing 1 monster on the feild, you can add 1 'Hogwarts - Hidden Castle of The Witches and Wizards' from your Graveyard or Deck to your hand. As long as 'Hogwarts - Hidden Castle of the Witches and Wizards' is on the field, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card attacks your opponent's monster, add 1 counter to this card. Once per turn, for every counter on this card, you can Special Summon 1 Spellcaster monster from your Graveyard.

2u60gg1.png

[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, if 'Hogwarts - Hidden Castle of the Witches and Wizards' is on the field, select one of your opponent's monsters. That selected monster's ATK and DEF are halved. If there are 3 or more monsters on your opponent's side of the field, add 1 counter to this card. This card loses 300 ATK per counter, but gets 1 additional attack during the Battle Phase.

253806r.jpg

253806s.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When this card destroys a monster by battle, place 1 counter on this card. If this card has 1 or more counter, add 2 counters to any card on the field. If you activate this effect, this card cannot declare an attack. When 'Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts' is on the field, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If you activate this effect, remove all counters from this card, and this card's ATK is halved.

[/align]

Personally, I don't like Yu-gi-oh harry potter stuff, but it's a nice try. Harry Potter is OP'ed to my opinion, I don't think HP is stronger than Dumbledore(despite the movies and books......, what are you going to do against a wizard that has been practising magic for 200+ years?). Fix some minor errors, and I will give 8/10.

yea harry potter's OPd and dude' date=' dont make dumbledore 0 ATK Points. hes friggin dumbledore

[/quote']

Exactly. Also, make monsters in their pictures visible please. You also need work on grammar and OCG. Also, SHIFT+'=".

5/10

Alright then, how would you word it, oh great OCG?

@bolded: What the hell?

Archived